3. (FINAL)

Dirty Little Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While running, Heechul dialed Siwon's number and as if fate was not on his side tonight—there was no one people everywhere and he didn't even know where he was heading. He just kept running around and trying his best to make sure that Jungsoo was already gone. 

 

After a few rings, Siwon answered it.

 

“Look, it's already 3 am and you haven't arrived—”

 

“Siwon...someone's following me!!” 

 

Heechul kept looking around to see if Jungsoo was near and ready to catch him up. 

 

“Calm down. Tell me where you are” 

 

“! Jungsoo is here!! Siwon, I'm scared...”

 

He just kept running and so did Jungsoo.

 

With every step, his heart beat faster.

 

“Where are you? I thought you were with—”

 

“I don't know!! just come here and pick me up. I'm so scared.” Heechul said, voice already shaking and tears started to fall as he ran, trying to escape from his obsessed admirer.

 

“Hon, tell me where are you and i will pick you up. Don't panic, okay? Ssssh, i will be there.” 

 

Heechul looked around and looked for a sign of where he had landed but he didn't see anything.

 

“I don't know...I'm not at the bar anymore. Ryeowook didn't see me and i don't know this place.”

 

Heechul turned around again and Jungsoo had disappeared behind him so he stopped running for a moment and hid somewhere. 

 

“Siwon, please come and get me here” 

 

“I'm on my way. Just turn on your location and I will try to connect to find you. Please, be safe.”

 

“I'm afraid of him. He never stopped following me, Siwon.” Heechul whispered, trying his best to lower down his voice.

 

“That bastard. Just calm down and wherever you are, stay there as long as he doesn't—”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAH” Heechul screamed when someone grabbed him by his hair.

 

“Heechul? Hello, are you—”

 

“He's mine.” Jungsoo answered Siwon on the other line and hung up as soon as he already said what he wanted to say a long time ago. 

 

Jungsoo took Heechul's cellphone and hid it in his pocket.

 

“Do you think anyone will see you here? Out of area you chose to go to an abandoned place. What a great timing!” Jungsoo said with a smile as he picked Heechul up and put him on his shoulder.

 

“Jungsoo... if you really love me, let me go. Please, I'm begging you." Heechul begged, hitting his back and struggling to free himself again. 

 

“! You're hurting me!” Jungsoo yelled and started walking while carrying Heechul.

 

Heechul tried to struggle until Jungsoo let go of him causing him to fall to the floor and earned a whimper from Heechul, also cried because of the pain.

 

“Look what you have done! I don't want to hurt you but you're forcing me to do that!” Jungsoo yelled, looking down while Heechul was lying on the floor writhing in pain.

 

“J-just let me go.” Heechul softly whispered and continued to cry—he looks awful in his current position but he don't really care anymore. All he want is to go home. 

 

Jungsoo bent down and helped him sit.

 

“Are you okay? Oh Heechul! stop crying, please? I won't ever harm you.” Jungsoo softly said and wiped his tears.

 

While Jungsoo was wiping his tears, Heechul secretly looked at him and burst into tears harder. 

 

“I love you, okay? I just want to be with you and I promise, I will make you happy.” Jungsoo continued, he suddenly brought his face closer and kissed Heechul on the forehead.

 

“Stop crying.. It hurts me when I see you like this.” Jungsoo calming him down while hugging Heechul tightly.

 

“I'm scared... Please let me go.” Heechul whispered, Jungsoo suddenly pushed him away causing Heechul to hit his back onto the floor.

 

Jungsoo's mood suddenly changed and he stood up from his seat. 

 

“Are you afraid of me? What did I do!? I just loved you but look what you are saying, are you afraid of me? , Heechul!!” Jungsoo screamed, he pulling out his hair and couldn't believe what he just heard.

 

Heechul seemed to have lost his hope and just remained lying on the floor, full of tears and staring at Jungsoo.

 

“If you keep doing this to me. Just ing kill me! I don't want to be with you.” Heechul managed to say.

 

Jungsoo didn't flinch and Heechul just felt someone was already kicking him for a several times. 

 

“You don't want to be with me? No one can own you. If you won't be mine—” Heechul cut him off

 

There was a blood coming out of his mouth as Heechul was trying his best to push him away and stop him with every kick he received from Jungsoo.

 

“Just kill me.” Heechul murmured, he just coughed and closed his eyes in pain.

 

On the other hand, Jungsoo stopped what he was doing when Heechul suddenly stopped moving.

 

He sat next to him and looked at Heechul's face.

 

That's right, he's been following Heechul for a long time—ever since he met him, he never stopped being with Heechul secretly. 

 

When they graduated from high school and went to college, he was still there for Heechul. He kept following Heechul around without him knowing. 

 

He even applied for a job near at Heechul's work so he could see him all the time.

 

Every time Heechul went to the coffee shop, Jungsoo feels something different and he knows that what he was doing was wrong from the beginning but he did not stop—even he, himself doesn't know how to stop what he started.

 

“Just let me love you” Jungsoo said, a lone tear escaped from his eye as he caressed Heechul's cheek, wiping his blood.

 

It was too late when Jungsoo realized that what he felt for Heechul was an obsession.

 

Almost every day, he wanted to see Heechul and can't help himself.

 

Wherever Heechul goes, he secretly follows him and take a pictures of him. 

 

He also knows where Heechul lives and he would always witness how happy Heechul is with Siwon—that's what makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter