She asked her for a walk.

Something happened that changed their lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi got the convenience store woman's cell phone number and they exchanged contact information. Now she knew the woman's name. Bae Joo-hyun. That night, she entered Joohyun's name into the name of her phone's address book contacts. Save. Her hand trembled as she clicked the button.

 

The next afternoon she sat cross-legged on the couch, holding her phone and checking the names and phone numbers in her address book, trying to double-check if this was real or if she was now in a dream. After confirming for the umpteenth time, Seulgi was finally convinced that what had happened last night was not a fictitious scenario made up by her brain for her own comfort. They were indeed no longer strangers now. They were no longer just convenience store employees and apartment dwellers who came downstairs to meet each other every day, but friends who could go further.

 

Anyway, let's start by trying to become friends first. After she figured this out, Seulgi regained her confidence and waved her fist at the air as a cheering gesture. The phone fell on the floor with a dull sound.

 

Ahshi…The screen was broken. Seulgi bent down and reached out hard to pick up her phone. A corner of the glass screen is completely broken, there are broken glass scraps fall out, leaving a deep and shallow crater, there is a risk of scratching your hand. Forget about it, it doesn't affect the use anyway, wait for the day to go out and put a layer of tempered film on the phone.

 

She cleaned up the broken glass into the garbage can in the kitchen. There was a knock on the door from the living room. Who would knock on the door at this hour? Seulgi put the broom back in place and went to the cat's eye in front of the door to take a look. A dazzling blond hair, it was Son Seungwan. She hurriedly opened the door and welcomed her best friend's visit with open arms.

 

"Seungwan! It's been a long time! You've finally returned from your Canadian exchange! I missed you so much..." Kang jumped up and gave Son a big hug. Seungwan smiled and patted Seulgi's back, saying in her usual soft voice, "I missed you too, Seul."

 

It was almost as if she had to make up for all the year's worth of thoughts in this hug, before Kang let go of her arms that were clinging to Seungwan and welcomed her through the door into the living room. "How did you know my address? I've hardly talked to anyone about this new place I moved to after graduating from college."

 

"I asked my aunt and uncle for it when I returned. My uncle said you were preparing your application for graduate school and usually stayed at home, so I came straight to visit. You're still this nerdy." Seungwan chose a seat to the side on the sofa and sat down naturally.

 

"Haha...yes." Kang Seulgi laughed dryly twice. "'The game is what makes me my girlfriend.' You guys used to laugh at me in college. Would you like something to drink? Lemonade or coffee? I also have Coke Sprite or something here. I always go downstairs to the convenience store and stock up."

 

"Wow, stuffing the fridge to the brim, that's not your style." Seungwan teased. "That's okay. A glass of cold water will do." She took the water Seulgi handed over. "Yeah, well, we're more concerned about you having a lover than you being a lesbian. So what about now, how about now?"

 

"What about a heartthrob? No one either? Then again, you really don't have much of a social life right now."

 

Seulgi poured herself a glass of water as well, and then sat down next to her friend. Hesitating for a moment, as if making up her mind whether or not to tell her best friend what had happened in the past few days, she took a deep sip of water, then placed both the cup and the phone on the couch on the coffee table. "Actually...yes."

 

"Wow ...... congratulations!" A heartfelt smile appeared on Seungwan's face. "Tell me more details soon, Seul. I'm really happy for you."

 

"Well ...... we met at the convenience store."

 

"She was working part-time at the convenience store downstairs at night. She was pretty and seemed gentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter