Raven ✘ The Competition.

Never give up, never give in ✘ Raven. (apply open! deadline set for oct. 4th!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

water sign

NOVA'S CORNER

This is a teaser chapter that may seem a bit harsh for some. It briefly introduces established characters and their dynamics.

COMPETITION

“ Competition is always a good thing. It forces us to do our best. A monopoly renders people complacent and satisfied with mediocrity. ”

— Nancy Pearcey

Heels clicked against the tiled floors as she made her way to the furthest door in the hall. A low bass could be heard, nearly felt from the room and it made her smile. She knew they were working hard once more as they had been every day since being brought into the company. It made her proud that the boys they had so painstakingly picked for this project took it just as seriously as the rest of the them.

 

Upon reaching the door, she paused. She could see in to the room, but no one could see out. It was an idea that Seokcheon had come up with in an effort to prevent distractions while also watch the trainees freely at any time. They would be able to judge the trainees without them putting on a show or acting in a way they normally wouldn't. What she saw made the smile fall from her lips.

 

The music was playing and the trainees should have been practicing, but instead they looked to be split and in a heated argument of some sort. A divide was not something they wanted from their trainees and this needed to be dealt with quickly. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter