Raven ✘ Cheatsheet.

Never give up, never give in ✘ Raven. (apply open! deadline set for oct. 4th!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

water sign

ABOUT

This story will be touching on the LGBTQ+ scene as it's main theme. All characters are encouraged to embrace their uality and identity fully, even if you choose to have a heteroual character. This is taking place in Korea, a country that is rather conservative and not the most accepting towards those who may be LGBTQ+, so I am expecting dark and mature themes to pop up at times.

My Beloved Entertainment was founded by those who have been open and ridiculed for years. They know what it's like to be hated for being themselves, so they opted to create a company that would protect and support those like them. The company tried to shield their idols as much as they could and offer a safe place for those who needed it. But that does not prevent the media and all of the bad things that could happen. That is where I am taking this story, or planning to. This story is about the dark side of the industry and a group who can't be broken any more than they already have been.

CHEATSHEET

BASICS: Okay! Here we are again. This story will have a large just because I believe this topic is one that those who are older come to terms with a lot more easily. Please try to make your face claim close to the age you go with.

 

My plotlines are open because I want to see what people come up with. I understand this may open the door to some tough topics, but I am willing to filter through it to see what people come up with. Please respect the very few guidelines I have placed on the characters though. My only thing is do not race bend. I understand using a full Korean for a half ethnicity, but otherwise we are not bending race to insulting degrees.

 

Please feel free to alter the app, add details, and just put more into your character than is on the app! The more you do, the better I'll understand who I'm writing! However, this is not my own creation so please do not remove the credits or steal the application as your own.

 

THE STAGE: Stages names are optional and can be your character's first name. It's just something fun to add, especially when there's a story behind the naming.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter