》CONTRACT.

〈 RESONANCE〉》 NCT-F 》𝙽𝚎𝚘 𝙲𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢'𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 」The ladies of NCT! 〈 APPLY On hold〉
tumblr_pkv12b8Low1xuaeq7o6_400.png
Click the pics to be redirected to my ocs apps.

 You can use any layout for your app as long as all of the needed information is included.

the p word is who you might think your male nct counterpart would be. (this is just for fun!)
CONTRACT
the cheatsheet
 
Basics
Tag your app with "NCTFgirls"

You can apply as many times as you want. I'll be accepting a minimum of 12 ocs, so I'm looking for a big group.

Faceclaims can be idols, actresses, etc, as long as they have various pictures and gifs of high quality. Do not choose anyone already under SM entertainment (i.e aespa, red velvet, girls gen, f(x)). Avoid problematic people, married, and deceased. Your fc also needs to match your ethnicity. if you have questions about this, such as creating a half-asian character, then please let me know.

The age limit is 13-29 (following the scale of nct). Any nationality is acceptable, although your ocs ethnicity needs to be at least half-asian. 

Your girls can have a maximum of 5 languages for fluency, and I would like at least a basic explanation for each language included, such as their level of fluency, and how/where they learned it. (i.e in school, private tutor, lessons at SM, etc). 

Fashion/style can be anything, both pictures and descriptions are acceptable. Try to give me an idea of what they might wear outside of idol life, and what might suit them best for concepts.
 
persona & bg
Personality is one of the most important sections of your app, so please make sure to spend as much time here as you can. I would like to see a description/breakdown of each trait, with a minimum of 4 negative traits, and 4 positive, neutral are entirely optional. I love unconventionality and depth. Think about NCT as the range of personalities included in the group. I want that to be reflected in the girls unit as well. So any personality is welcome here. I want a good mix of introverts and extroverts.

You should have at least two paragraphs for your personality section, and please don't make her a Mary Sue. Include all the important aspects of her personality, and think about whether she shows these sides as an idol as well, or if she puts on another type of persona mask. 

Your background section also needs to include all the important information about her history. You don't need to include every single aspect of her life, but just the important bits, anything that makes her who she is and helps her stand out. You don't have to include an exciting past or anything. Post trigger warnings where necessary.

The trivia section doesn't have to be extremely long either, although I do love reading trivia, so I'd like to see some lengthy sections lol. Just include a minimum of six trivia points for everything except for habits and fears, other than that, feel free to include as many points as you want. Social media is optional, as well as extra talents.

 
 
idol
If you noticed, I decided not to use plotlines for this fic because of the size of the group. That being said, you can feel free to create your own plotline and positions. Since NCT-F is a unit of NCT, the girls will not have fixed positions in order to shuffle them around into different units easier. So please make sure to tell me her strengths and weaknesses for positions. Please include at least one lead or main position in your app.

Your characters can also grow overtime, so if she starts out as a sub-vocal, she could advance later in her career to lead, if you so wish. 

Stagenames are optional, as well as talent twins. If you do include talent twins then please make sure they're a member of a group and not a soloist. If you decide not to pick a talent twin, then please explain briefly about her style: (i.e, a deeper-toned vocalist, ballet and contemporary dancer, etc.) Just so I have an idea of what her talent profile includes. 

You are also welcome to include possible solo songs, duets, units, etc that you want for your characters to preform. I do have a few options already listed in the discography page, so if you'd also like to pick from that then feel free, but suggesting your own options is fine too. 

In order for me to have a good idea of what kind of idol she is, please also include a brief explanation of what concepts fit her best. It doesn't need to be a long answer, just simple responses work too. You can also  include units already created in the discography, such as a member of NCT-I, or NCT-Youth, etc. 

Extra positions, such as composer, lyricist, etc are also welcome. For experience though, you should at least be a trainee for a month. The girls might be debuting in 2022 but this story starts earlier than 2022. The CEO of SM has been gathering these trainees for years, so you don't have to just include fresh faced newbies. You're welcome to have experience in other companies, solo-endeavors, acting, modeling, and etc.

Scandals and future activities are optional, but if you do choose to include some, then make sure to give me a brief explanation and please keep it realistic. If you have a scandal, explain it to me and include whether it is true or false and what happens/what you want to happen. Future activities can also be anything, such as modeling opportunities, acting, solo debut, etc.
 
relations
Your relations should only include those important to your oc's life. I don't need extra people that they don't interact with or see ever. Please also include the rest of NCT-F and NCT if you'd like. You don't have to be on good terms with the other girls and boys, so just keep that in mind. 

Any friend you decide to include, make sure to give me a brief description of their relationship, how they met, if they still talk, etc.

Love interests are optional, but welcome. All of my girls are open as love interests, if you so decide to use them!
You're welcome to include anyone as your love interest but please make sure that you give me enough information to go off of to write it, such as a first meeting, progress, personality, etc. s are okay as long as they're not huge, and aren't illegal. Do not select a minor with an adult. avoid problematic people, married, and deceased.
 
Bp & taken
► Brownie Points!
Including my characters in your app! They don't have to be friends or on good terms. Also, using them as a love interest would be fun to see.

Detailed apps with more than a few sentences for all sections. 

Including NCT in your relations. 

Giving recommendations for comebacks, units, and solos. 

Diverse personalities and backgrounds. Unconventionality! Some fun drama!

Lots of trivia. 

Underrated Fcs. 

Collabs! 

Rivals or enemies storylines.

Exes?

Previous idol experience, survival show trainee, failed-idol, soloist, actress-turned-idol.

Fcs from woo!ah!, c-pop girl groups, loona, ive, newjeans, elris/alice, april, billlie, bling bling, bugaboo, bvndit, nmixx, cherry bullet, cignature, wjsn, clc, class:y, dia, dreamcatcher, fromis_9, gi-dle, gfriend/viviz, hashtag, hot issue, itzy, iz*one, laboum, lapillus, le sserafim, lightsum, majors, momoland, nature, oh my girl, pink fantasy, pixy, purple kiss, rocket punch, rocking doll, secret number, stayc, tri.be, weeekly, weki meki, etc.
the gays! Lesbian relationships, collab love interests, or Love interests from nct, the boyz, txt, enhypen, ateez, stray kids, exo, got7, monsta x, oneus, svt, onewe, victon, x1, etc...

► TAKEN
Fcs: Bonbon girls 303's Nene, Xu Jiaqi/Kiki from The9/7Senses, and ive's wonyoung.
admin icon
admin icon
admin icon