The ball

Wonderland?

 

We hurried to the village as quick as we could and when we arrived we were welcomed with the smiles of the villagers. As soon as we walked into a shop that sold gowns, we were greeted by Eun Ji. “Hi Alice!” She greeted happily. “Anything you are looking for?”

“I’m just looking for a dress to wear at the ball tonight” I replied with a smile. I like her in this world. She is always so helpful and kind. “Ok. Let’s get started!” she said in an excited voice.

“Jeongmin . Go to the shop next door and find yourself a suit. ” 

“Fine then just leave me out. ” He replied with an offended tone. “You want to wear a gown then?” Eun Ji asked.  “No, no I’m fine. I’ll just go”. He quickly rushed for the door and walked out of the shop.

After around 2 hours of finding a gown, getting my hair done and Jeongmin  groaning and asking when I would be finished, I stepped out of the dressing room feeling embarrassed because this was the first that I actually dressed up all fancy.

“You look really girly. ” He said while laughing.  

“Hey! It was Eun Ji who dressed me up. Deal with it!” I exclaimed.

“I hired a carriage. Come on let’s go. ” He said while grabbing on my arm and dragging me out the door.

“Bye! I hope you have fun!” yelled Eun Ji. “Thank you!” I screamed back. Jeongmin  and I stepped into the carriage. The horses then dragged the carriage till it reached the castle.

The carriage rested to a stop, Jeongmin  stepped out of the carriage and offered his me his hand. I gladly took the hand and stepped out of the carriage. As we stepped into the castle and walked down the stairs to the entrance of the ball room, people looked at Jeongmin  and I in awe. For once I actually felt special, but then Jeongmin  ruined the moment and ran right to the buffet. “Way to leave me here, jerk. ” I muttered to myself as I walked the rest of the stairs. When I caught up with him I said to him aloud “Thanks for ditching me for food. ” I don't think he's even listening. I wouldn't believe it if he could actually hear me though all his chewing and munching. I sighed and just looked at the dancers. They looked so graceful and so happy, a sight to see.

 A tall boy that looked very familiar walked up to me. I then realized that it was  Sandeul. Eun Ji's boyfriend in the other world. 

“Uhhh... Would you like to have this dance?” He asked shyly.

“Sure. ” I replied to him with a smile. What? It was better than standing around with Jeongmin  watching him pig out. He reached out his hand and I took it willingly. He took me over to the middle of the dance floor and once the music started, he took the lead. While dancing I felt like I was floating on clouds. His movements were smooth and slick. Afterwards he left to dance with another girl. I was asked by a lot of other guys to dance so I accepted. It was my time to have fun and shine the brightest at this ball. The last person I danced with tonight was Jeongmin . He wasn’t as great as  Sandeul but at least he tried and I’m happy that he tried. Afterwards we went out of the castle to the garden. 


Sorry It's short, its longer on word!

Well this is the 3rd chap

hope you liked it!

don't forget to comment and subscribe!!