The Beginning

Wonderland?

 Alice, that’s who I am, my name and identity. I detest it. It tells me who I am, where I am and what I am. Yes. A miserable girl stuck in the life she doesn’t want. I don’t want to be like this, to be hostile. I don't want to hate myself but, it's the only thing I can despise. No one would be harmed if it was me. No harsh feelings to anyone accept me. I want to help people, I want to help my friends, but they never want me to help. Here I am, all alone. I guess no one wanted me.

I know I said everyone hates me, but I forgot to mention that Jeongmin and my parents are an exception .Jeongmin rents one of the rooms of my house since he's poor, he's a good friend though and he knows how I'm going at school. But my parents don’t know I’m suffering and I don’t want them to find out. I love them so much, we couldn’t live without each other. I know my parents love me, but they're not with me at the moment. They left to go on holiday, so I'm left in this house to take care of myself for the time being while they are away. I know that my parents are going to come back through the very door of this house with open arms and wide smiles saying how much they have missed me while they were away. I want them to see how happy I am to see them, but I have to deal with this stress and misery until they come back.

The bell rung, I felt as if it was ringing in my head. I guess I was daydreaming. I got up from my desk, quickly packed all my stuff and left. Just one more class period and this is over I quickly walked through the halls and was about to enter my class but of course, someone blocked my way, Eun Ji.  “Hey loser. Having fun being a stupid ?” 

I didn't reply, pretty much because I wasn't actually an idiot, unlike Eun Ji. I'm not the in this school either, Eun Ji was the . I wonder how many boys she has hooked up with this week. From the way guys were slapping her and giving her winks and smirks, I'd say at least ten.Everyone knows how experienced she is.If looking for some ‘fun’, she's the girl to go to. Besides, no one ever notices me. I'm more of a wall flower.                                                                                      

“Hey loser! Reply to me!” She yelled. 

“Oh sorry Eun Ji.” I replied. “I was thinking about more important things than you, oh is that a bug on your nose?”. My hand decided to have a mind of its own and wacked her face with my science textbook. “There, it’s gone now” I said while smiling at her. This will probably be the only time that I smiled at school. I looked at her face as the blood from her nose trickled down and dripped onto the floor like a tap. Oh looked who showed up, her boyfriend Sandeul , come to rescue her like the idiot prince he is. I’m surprised he doesn’t know about all her affairs.

 “Don’t worry babe, I got this.” he said reassuringly to Eun Ji.  “Hey! How could you hit my girlfriend’s beautiful face for!” he yelled. “Her face is worth more than yours.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              “Oh, so she already had plastic surgery?” I remarked.

It’s okay babe. I’m a tough cookie.” She reassured him.  

 “Tech. Typical. You don’t even remember his name.”   

 "OH  BURN!" "OOOOOOOH" "YOU GO GIRL!", the crowd said. This is probably the first time I felt accepted. But when the moment this is over I'll know they'll forget me. 

“How dare you insult me!” he yelled into my face. 

 “Whatever. I don’t care if you yell at me. You will continue to bully me anyway”. I answered back. “I guess idiots are made just for each other.” I walked away from the crowd of people and walked to my next class.    

As the bell rang indicating that school was over, I walked out of the building and walked all the way home as quick as I could. When I walked into the house, I locked the door and went to my bedroom. I jumped onto my soft bed and sighed. I could finally relax and let all my worries disappear. Jeongmin, who was currently in the house, poked his head through the doorway.

"Hey Alice, how are you?" He asked. 

“I’m fine, I guess.” I mumbled to him. 

"You sure? You seem a bit stressed right now", he said. 

 “Yeah. I’m sure”, I replied with a weak smile. He smiled back. His smile was breathtaking. Jeongmin was a very unique guy. He didn’t care what people thought of him. He was so carefree. I must say Jeongmin was good looking. What I like about him most were his eyes. They looked honest when he was talking to you. “Hey Alice, want to go to the playground again?” asked Jeongmin. “. We always go to the playground, we mainly go there for the swings. ” 

Yeah sure.  How about tomorrow? It’s a weekend after all. ” I answered.  “I just have to finish my homework”, I added. He nodded at me and walked back into his room. 


 

Hey all!!~ this is my besties story

I let her upload it on my AFF

THAT'S HOW NICE I AM

SOMETIMES I THINK IM TO NICE! xD

I'm sorry if the format is weird

something happened... XD

Well, Thanks for reading! <3