The playground

Wonderland?

 

It was a sunny day today. A good day to go to the playground, unless you are like  Eun Ji, this would be a good day to get a tan. The sun’s rays touched everything on the earth. I could feel the warmth of the sun’s rays. The sky was beautiful as well, just an open blue sky. I wish it was like this every day. Jeongmin and I continued to walk till we reached the playground. Surprisingly it was empty. I guess this playground is too old and boring for children now, replacing this playground with their Nintendo, PSP, Xbox, and basically all the internet. It’s a shame, they're really missing out.         

As we arrived at the old playground, I rushed to claim a swing as if I was a child. Hehe Jeongmin has to sit on the baby seat.

"Aww, that's so unfair you got the good seat last time!" He whined.                                        

“What you gonna do now? Maybe run to the seat quicker next time!” I exclaimed. He grumpily muttered some words while he was walking and sat down on the swing."Come on, at least you get a swing." I said with a half hearted smile. He huffed then started to swing back and forth. I can see he was having difficulty doing that. I joined in too. The higher I swung, the more different the playground looked. Visions of the playground were becoming more blurry and the playground started to change. I felt a bit dizzy and nearly fell off the swing, but I held on tight. I felt like the world was spinning quicker and quicker. Suddenly my grip on the chain started to let loose and I fell off the swing. Jeongmin saw this and forced the swing he was using to stop and quickly went by my side. “Are you okay Alice?” he asked. 

“I’m fine. I guess I got too used to it.”  He laughed.                                                                             

"Well, we're here." I stood up, and what I saw was not a playground.                                                                   

“Oh look we are here!” exclaimed Jeongmin. 

“Oh yes” I retorted “It hasn’t changed a bit.”                                                                                     

“What shall we do for today?” I asked. “I don’t know. It’s been awhile since we've been here” he replied. Yeah it has. Carousels, a giant castle, and some horses far off in the distance. I could see the forest as well, with the river coursing its way through it. Where the slide used to be was now a larger tower far away. There were people everywhere in the little village which was nearby the castle. This is my better place, the place that I want stay in forever. It's great here, it has everything I love. This is a world where reality is better. But sadly I can't stay here forever because I don't want my parents to be daughterless. "Now," Jeongmin said while rubbing his hands together."Where do you want to go?"

"Well, I heard there was going to be a ball in the castle tonight" I told him.                          

"Then we should look the part shouldn't we?”. He walked off to the direction of the village. “Come on! Hurry up! You need to look the prettiest at the ball tonight”.

“Alright, I’m coming!” I said while running up to catch up with him. 


Hey All!~

Chapter 2 is here for you

My friend publish all the chapters and I'm just editing it

Well hope you enjoyed!