Chapter 6

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I hope you like this chapter

'' Good morning, Rosé.'' Rosé jumped at the sound of Suzy's voice, clearly deeper in her daydream that she realized. She turned around and smiled at her boss.

'' Good morning, Suzy.'' Rosé replied.

'' You look beautiful,'' 

Rosé lowered her head, her cheeks a light shade of pink, the butterflies making an appearance.

'' Beautiful ? '' Her eyes were fixed on the computer  screen for fear that if she looked up at Suzy she would start blushing like a love struck teenager.

'' Yes beautiful.'' Suzy repeated as she walked further into the meeting room '' I bought you a coffee.'' She placed a cardboard tray with two large cups on the table '' I don't know what you usually order so i ordered a latte for you.'' she smiled '' I would like your order for tomorrow.''

'' Hey, i'm the one who's supposed to bring you coffee every morning not the other way round.'' Rosé laughed '' I don't want everyone to gossip about us if they ever caught you buying me coffee.'' Suzy nodded her head with a thoughtful look on her face.

'' All the same. What is your order, Rosé ? '' Rosé has never met someone as stubborn as Suzy in her life. 

'' My usual order is Americano but sometimes i get a mocha.'' She replied.

'' Oh '' Suzy handed her cup to Rosé and took back the latte '' Here's your Americano.''

'' What ?  No, this is your order Suzy.'' Rosé protested.

'' I didn't drink from it. It's yours now '' Suzy smiled '' I'll see you at the meeting. Don't forget about our date later.''

Rosé stood there as she looked at the cup in her hand. It was gestures like this that gave her so many butterflies. She just wanted to kiss Suzy. How did she get so lucky ?

Rosé almost ran down the stairs and through the parking lot. Suzy was standing by her car, looking down at her phone and only glancing up when she heard fast approaching footsteps.

'' There you are.'' She smiled as she stepped away from the car and pulled Rosé in for a hug.

'' Why are you still wearing the same suit from this morning ? I thought it was a relaxing date like you mentioned earlier.'' Rosé asked.

'' I didn't get the chance to change. I got held up at work.'' Suzy replied as she got into the driver's seat.

'' Why haven't you told me ? i would have come back to work.''

'' It was a last minute thing, don't worry about it.'' Suzy said as she reversed out of the parking spot.

'' So what do you have planned for us tonight ? '' Rosé glanced at her.

'' Nothing much, i just wanted to spend a relaxing night with you at home.'' Suzy replied as they stopped at a red light.

The more time Rosé spent with Suzy, the more she felt silly for trying to keep their relationship casual and pushing her away everytime the CEO tried to talk about her feelings for her.

Once they arrived at Suzy's house, they got out of the car, Suzy retrieving a large shopping bag from the back seat.

'' After you '' Suzy said as she opened the front door and made way for Rosé to walk in. They walked over towards her kitchen, Rosé watched as Suzy placed the bag on the counter  '' You can sit while i just change my clothes.''

'' Take all the time you need.'' Rosé said.

Suzy walked over to Rosé and stood behind her, pressing a kiss to her cheek '' You can sit in the living room, the remote is on the sofa.''

A few minu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter