Chapter 1

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just can't stop writing Suzé fanfics lol. Tell me what you think about the first chapter

Park Rosé was estatic. She had a job interview for the role of personal assistant of the CEO of a major company, B&P. Though she wasn't entirely sure who the CEO is, she knew the reputation the company has. The interview was scheduled for 10 am, Rosé adjusted her skirt as she made her way towards the elevator.

Smiling to herself, Rosé pressed the down button, patiently waiting for the doors to open, and when it did, she momentarily froze in place. There was a single woman in the elevator, her eyes were immediately drawn to her. She had black hair. Her brown eyes were the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen. She was wearing a black suit and a white blouse. A leather briefcase clutched in her grip. Somehow the business attire was insanely attractive.

Rosé finally stepped  into the elevator, keeping her gaze on the number pad. the elevator descended a couple of floors and then it abruptly stopped. Rosé reached to the side reflexively to grab the railing '' We're trapped.'' She whispered.

She saw the woman press the emergency button ''  Are you okay ? '' the beautiful woman asked her.

'' Yes.. I - '' Rosé didn't have time to finish her sentence, a sudden jerk caused both of them to lose their balance.

'' It's ok. I'm Suzy. We are gonna be-..'' She was cut by another jerk.

It was becoming clear to them that the elevator is slowly falling.

'' Oh my god.. '' Rosé instinctively jumped into Suzy's arms.

All the confidence that Suzy sported a few moments ago vanished at the painful realization of the situation. They are going to plunge to their deaths. The elevator is going to fall from the 15th floor. Not knowing what else to do, she held into Rosé too.

With every sound and slow pull on the cables, Rosé became increasingly afraid as she held Suzy tighter for her dear life. Her life passed in front of her closed eyes, happy and sad moments, regrets and right choices flashed in rapid succession. Rosé breathed deeply and opened her eyes, taking in the woman in front of her. She was really beautiful. So her type.

Suzy made eye contact, seemingly having Rosé's same train of thought. They held each other's gaze for a few seconds. Then as the elevator began moving this time more insistently, both leaned in into an impulsive kiss.

It must have been no more than five or six seconds when they eventually pulled away. They stared at each other in complete disbelief.

Suddenly with a loud creak, the elevator came to a brusque halt. Both of them looked around, wondering what else could happen. To their complete shock, the elevator doors suddenly opened. Rosé stared at it, too lost in the recent events to react.

Without even thinking, Suzy grabbed Rosé's arm and pulled both of them out of the elevator. They la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter