Enter Officer Park

You are My Saviour

Baekhyun's POV 

He tries with all his might to keep the sob of relief from escaping, but fails miserably when he finally steps through the door of the police precinct. Baekhyun knows he's trembling, he's just not sure if it's from the pure adrenaline that he's running on, or the acid that still lodged in his throat despite already emptying the contents of his stomach over that vile photo in his grasp. He doesn't really know what happened after emptying his stomach, he remembers locking his bakery and grabbing whatever he could find from the pile of lost and left behind clothes to make him as inconspicuous and less like himself before hightailing it out of there. In fact he's been so out of sorts he's left his car in its parking spot. The adrenaline that's appeared from his most likely unhealthy sprint here, leaches out of him slowly. For the first time all evening he's doesn't feel that repulsion and it doesn't burn to breathe. Before he can stop himself  or take in his surroundings of the police office he's bleating out a sad and rather pathetic. 

 

"Im here to report a crime, I think I have a stalker!"

 

It's followed by a second sob as loud as the first, finally saying that he has a stalker out loud just makes this hell all the more real. He's not even sure how he's attracted whoever this psycho is attention, he's not a monk by any stretch and the majority of dates he's had have been ok. Donghae was by far the most awkward but it was more disinterest then creepy. As for what he saw in that photo, it was too much and he can't picture it being from Donghae, he's far too simple to pull off something like that. Thinking about that photo just makes his skin crawl, sure handcuffs and chains are , and he'd happily experiment with the right partner but the latex body suit and dog collar chain combo is just a bit too much for him.  

 

In fact it's the sort of thing that will give him nightmares, no he's not going to think about it, as it instantly brings the burn of acid and bike right up to his throat, he refuses to be sick over the ert behind this grotesque picture. Taking  a couple of deep breaths he can finally smell the different stale odours coating his body, and it's disgusting, he wasn't thinking at all when he shoved the beanie atop his head, its got a whiff of weed that he totally should of thought about, especially with the location he was heel bent on getting to. What a faux pass to make so is quick shake  off the dirty beanie hat covering his fluffy platinum hair. 

 

As he's shaking out his hair he senses movement just outside his line of vision, a second later he feels the hair on the back of his neck rise as his senses catch up with the movement in front of him. Instead of looking at the polystyrene tiles of the floor, there's a pair of impossibly large yet stylish hi top air jordans. Baekhyun slowly raises his head amazed at how the black denim encased rather long legs seem to go on for ever. He can feel his eyes widen as a blue grey tight fitting T-shirt follows, he can see a hint of stomach muscles straining against the cotton there, but not just there a pair of wide broad shoulders have stretched out the cotton to the point it's almost thread bare in places. Which makes him feel a little hot and bothered at the fine specimen of a man before him. 

 

Baekhyun doesn't miss the badge and gun clip attached to that low slung hip belt, proof that this man is an officer of the law. Oddly that gun doesn't scare him as much as he thought it would, in fact he strangely feels at ease, dare he think itv but he feels safer here then his own cafe. What else surprises him is how everything the room instantly seems to stop being fuzzy and the crazy adrenaline and acidic bile lodged in his throat disappears with the appearance of the most handsome man he has ever seen. If he can even call him a man, this one has been blessed by all the gods to look as good as he does. Freakishly tall with defined long legs, chest and stomach muscles clearly visible beneath cotton. Yet that's not the only muscles he sees, they are every where and just go on for days, there are some beefy looking arms, oh dear god they even have tattoos. Not the common colourful tattoos that you find on everyone, these are black and white and so unique. 

 

What he can't help but stare at is that meant to be a model face, it's just perfection. Complete with a strong jaw and a face chiselled by Aphrodite herself, high sculpted cheekbones, intense steely grey eyes, that appear to be staring into his soul. Blinking again to make sure he's not conjured up the man in front of him, he very much  squeaks in very undignified way at the Adonis in front of him. Oh god he can't believe that this Officer hottie exists, that this perfect sent straight from heaven human is real, this man that must some reincarnation of a Greek god is staring back at him. Starring at him whiles he looks like some bedraggled homeless runt, that probably looks a little like he's been on all night bender having already bleated out about his stalker. 

 

He needs the ground to swallow him whole, he's never seen such a perfect male before, this man should be a model not a police officer. Even his big ears don't look at of place, and he dare not look to much at those perfect tinted pink lips for to long, in fact he's not sure if he should get on his knees and bow or climb this man like a tree. Shaking his head to snap out of the dumbfounded staring he's surely been doing, cheeks instantly flaming as  he's not 100% convinced he's not been gaping like some goldfish or worse drooling like some starved animal.

 

Whatever it is he can't basque in officer hotties fitness any longer as his second embarrassing squeak slips out his own lips, snapping the mural stare off between them. Baekhyun can feel his heart clench ten fold as officer hottie ears start to redden and takes a step back as of suddenly bitten by a snake. He can only watch silently as this officer hottie shakes himself like puppy before grabbing those synonymous police force wide little black flip note pad. What comes out of said officers mouth the last thing he expects, and has at first shame and embarrassment coursing through his veins. Embarrassment  that is swiftly replaced by anger at this officer misinformed assumptions.

 

"Are you sure, you have a stalker you look awfully familiar, I swear I saw you in Guryong last night!"

 

Baekhyun could blast this officer for his prejudiced assumptions but the anger he felt is quick to morph back into embarrassment. He's smells like the sewer, and the quick glance to his reflection in the glass has him wincing he certainly looks a bit wild and unkept. That doesn't mean this office is going to get off the hook so lightly. "I can assure you officer, the shanty town is not somewhere I would frequent, nor can I say that your familiar I would smell your arrogance a good mile away from my bakery!"

 

"A tiny little thing like you a baker, I find that hard to believe you look like you weigh less then those massive flour packs I've seen hauled around."

 

"Aren't you being a bit biased, I've come here for help but I see perhaps that I've not come to the best place!"

 

"We can help you, but you need to start telling the truth we know all the reasons drug runners want to snitch, you mentioned a stalker it's not a code we're familiar with but how much do you owe and which drug boss are you running from?"

 

Baekhyun is flabbergast, he's come here for help but that safe feeling he first felt is quickly evaporating with every word out of this officer's mouth. Leaving is what he should do and perhaps head to a different precinct for help as it's glaringly obvious Officer Hottie has tried to profile him as a drug runner, he's so off course he may as well be on Mars. Baekhyun knows his current hoodie isn't helping and proving this man wrong is going to taste like his dolce de Leche buttercream. He's already halfway to victory which the removal of the admittedly revolting hoodie he's wearing. He would rather march home cold and a victim then be accused of being something he's not, but he won't be going quietly. The sudden gasp that he hears once he free of the smelly hoodie is hard to ignore but he will not be swayed tonight. He quickly moves forward to place the envelope he's grasping down on the table nearest the clueless officer. 

 

"Your right with only one thing Officer, I am running from someone but it's not a drug lord. I'm running from someone depraved enough to send me what's in that envelope! However your continued assumption that I'm involved in something I find morally repugnant indicates that perhaps I'm in the wrong place after all."

 

Baekhyun hears the crinkle of paper, a further gasp and a exclamation of language he rather not repeat, as he spins on his heal, phone thankfully in his pocket he'll call Jongdae and ask to spend the night. Save he doesn't get chance to leave as once again he sees a blur to the side of his vision. He has just enough time to see said officer shutting the door to his escape, which he was not expecting. Further to that is the look the officer now wears, it's not that calculated look that made his insides burn in anger at being misinformed. Those steely grey eyes now tell a completely different story, those beautiful clearly intelligent eyes are like windows and cannot hide the regret in them. 

 

"I think we got off on the wrong foot, I should not of assumed what you were here for. I sincerely apologise for my words  whilst inexcusable I should not of assumed you were here to save your skin. It's no excuse I know as officer of the law I am honour and duty bound to help those in need and didn't listen as I should of, I see a lot of young men and woman enter this precinct as we're primarily a narcotics team and generally approached by those to in over their heads needing a way out or wanting to snitch. Again it's inexcusable to assume you're here to trade off details, I won't make excuses but I have just completed a stint undercover and my judgement is clearly effected by the lack of rest I have had. Can we please start over I am officer Park but you can call me Chanyeol."

 

"I think I will stick to officer Park, it can't be easy being under cover in that world, so yes I accept your apology. On the condition you don't jump to conclusions regarding the reasons I'm here!"

 

Baekhyun internally high fives himself at remaining stoic and professional, he's not impressed at the reception he's had but can see the detective is sincere with his words. He's not happy with the reception he's received but is willing to let it go, it's clear that this detective is not in top form now he's had chance to look beyond the beauty. There's a clear red tinge to those eyes that scream exhaustion and the clothes are not the crisp suites of a detective. Ignoring the sudden need to bake a cake for this tired man as in reality the situation he's in is far to much now to be taken as lightly as he has. 

 

Chanyeol's POV

He's dealt with many a situation that's left him uncomfortable and sometimes in dire straits, but the look of mistrust he sees now staring back at him hurts to his very core. He's such a he has no idea what possessed him to act like that, his initial gut instinct that this young man is innocent was correct and how he wished he trusted his gut instead spouting off like a jackass. He's even managed to shock Sehun as he's stood in the kitchenette doorway looking like he's trying to catch flies with a look of pure disbelief. He can't help but wince he's positive too that he's kissed that promotion goodbye with his officer dickward routine.

 

The once palatable if he dare say almost between him and this beautiful pixie like man is long gone and now replaced by an uncomfortable awkward silence. All because his brain overpowered his instincts, this man is far too polished and well groomed to be from the slums of the city. Just like his first thoughts this man's sheer perfection is like nothing else he's witnessed. A true beautiful delicate pixie, one complete with ice white whispy hair he's positive will feel like silk under his fingertips. A cute but small round face with a perfectly symmetrical mole on his upper lip. A pout so glossy it's kissable and the perfect almost Disney like shade of rosy red. This beautiful creature is even pixie like in stature, he's not foolish to think that there's nothing hiding under all that demureness. Chanyeol knows exactly what he was feeling when he first laid eyes on this man and none of it was PG. Oh no it it was very much x rated and involved his massive king bed, this beautiful pixie on his back, with his legs parted to fit his own much larger frame and glossy lips open in a moan of ecstasy. 

 

Not that he will be able to get that close to him now, serves him right really, the perfect man walks into his life, and all he can do is act like a . He wouldn't want to be on first name basis with someone who had assumed the worst and insulted him all in one conversation that lasted less then 10 minutes. What a muppet, one that Sehun will never let him live down or forget, not that he deserves for this to be forgotten anyway. He can't even look at his partner as he's sure there's a smug smile on his face one that says nice going dip, shaking his head he can't think about that now, not now he's seen the photo inside that envelope. 

 

He can totally understand how some would find the contents quite distressing, and this takes the biscuit with the gimp suit wearing man, and the dog collar and chain. It's the cut out of the young man in front of him that was truly distressing for those not at all into that kind of . he's well aware of the scene here, not as a participant sadly the drug trade and certain aspect of sadomasochism seem to overlap. He's  been a part of a raid on a very prominent establishment who's main clientele liked to dabble in the spicer side of intimacy. Some of the things he saw gave him ideas on how to spice up his own life, others the shivers thought nothing as depraved as what he saw in that photo. No wonder this young man still looks a little wild around the edges, he's clearly got the stalker he so sadly sobbed out just now.

 

Normally he would pass this to a different precinct, one better equipped to deal with this kind of enquiry, but he'll be dammed if he gives this beautiful soul more opportunities to think he's truly that officer dickwad he was just now. Taking a second to calm the heartbeat that's pounding in his ears, he will not allow this clearly distressed man to think he's a jackass a second longer, yes his reluctance just now stings but he will personally oversee this case as penance for his earlier assumptions and hope his enthusiasm to help from now on improves his standing. First thing he has too is keep his cool about the sticky substance he notices cover part of that photo, he has an inclination as to what it is but is hoping it's not as he truly will need a long soak under his very own rain shower.

 

"Do I want to know what that smeared substance is?"

 

"I'm sure you can take a wild guess Officer!"

 

This time it's not his chest that reacts to that hint of sassiness the pixie delivers, its his that twitches at that fiery response. He can tell that the sassiness is a response to his earlier antics, he really was a jerk as for once he will listen to his instincts and believe that this pocket sized pixie is generally a lot more reserved. 

 

"I deserved that, but for me to help you I am going to need a little bit more information. Perhaps some history could this be an ex lover?" 

 

"You're not going to palm me off then or send me somewhere else!"

 

"No I really would like to help, it's true I normally deal with narcotics but i or my team can assist just as much as any other squad!"

 

For the first time this evening Chanyeol truly gets to see the sacred young man relax, it's odd how he's suddenly filled with the need to keep this man protected, preferably wrapped in cotton wool, with just one look in to those hazelnut eyes. He wants nothing more now than to help him, he won't admit that he's be dammed to give this case away. "I truly want to help you, if you'll allow it!"

 

"I need all the help I can get I'm so in over my head!"

 

With the new mutual understanding hr points back toward his desk, he even manages to catch Sehun heading towards the kettle. He's quick to over take, not that's it's hard at being over a full head taller to ensure he pulls the chair out for the finally much calmer pixie, this time though he knows the smile is less I'm about to ruin your day and more sincere. The soft gentle "thank you!" is a stark contrast to earlier sassiness not that it changes how his twitches. 

 

A couple minutes later, the pixie is finally sitting and he has the first page of the incident dossier at the ready. "Before we can truly start to help, I have to log sone basic information it will take a few minutes."

 

"I understand, let's start with the most basic info you will need my name is Byun Baekhyun, I'm 27 years old birthday May 6th 1995, I run a small business called cake and scone. Blood type is O no I do not have any toxic ex partners nor do I have any one under a restraining order. I have a loan, a legitimate one from the bank not a loan shark. I rent a small apartment on my own that's actually the other side of the river and my family is not far they live just outside Seoul."

 

"So that information rules out a lot of my questions in relation to this being a loan shark's scare mongering. I'm sorry but i have to ask are the accounts for your shop all in order and in the black!"

 

"Yes down to the very last cent, i make enough to pay 6 staff members, one an outsourced accountant and give myself a small wage, my personal account is even at a different bank so there's no crossover. I run an above board business Officer Park!"

 

"I don't doubt it Mr Byun, I've even seen the Instagram videos of the cakes, your little shop is very much popular."

 

"Yes my hard work is paying off, finally."

 

"Ok so that's the some basic information crossed off I will need all of your addresses."

 

"All of them, I've only ever had post to the bakery!"

 

"Yes, we will need them for drive by's it's been proven that an increase in police presence is often a deterrent, we can not guarantee it will stop the letters but our presence will help."

 

" Or make it worse, I assumed the letters came to the bakery as it's well known, I have an online presence too, but my assistant has already scaled back my open kitchen demonstrations. The address of the bakery is on google Korea, my home address is 15F offictel Moran building Shindon 1624."

 

"That's goood to hear your own physical online presence is a reduced, I'll assume you have social media any threats on line!"

 

"Yes but just Instagram and Facebook, nope no threats. I do have the odd disgruntled customer in the bakery but none of them scream stalker!"

 

"Sadly that's not always the case, it's often that it's the person deemed the less of threat that is in fact the culprit. The Bakery would be the main link too by the sounds of it, you have snarky customers and your letter was delivered to the bakery it could be more than a coincidence."

 

Chanyeol isn't surprised to hear the pixie no, now that he knows his name Baekhyun he will call by it, whimper. His statement is clearly what hasn't been considered, it's always tough to advise of the common link between complaints and possible stalkers. He has a lot more to ask but even he's not a jerk enough to let this fragile beauty sit through any more tonight. He will also know by the nights end if this young man is being truthful, he's not suspecting anything to flag up and suspects there's not even a parking ticket but all cases have to be run though the database. He swap that picture to, just on the off chance it's already in the system. 

 

That sudden need to protect returns full force at the distress on this beautiful man's face. Before he can stop himself he's reaching out a hand and gently resting it on one of Byun Beakhyun's slender forearms, not missing how the beauty's breath stutters at having his hand there to calm him. He feels alot less officer now at that reaction, in fact he'll ignore the excitement in his belly it's not really appropriate to explore the feelings and tension between them now. "I think that's enough for now, we can  get the rest and the list of people that have made complaints tomorrow!"

 

"I really would rather not have my bakery overrun with testosterone, it will scare away my customers!"

 

"Mr Byun my presence tomorrow is non-negotiable but I can be discreet, I will be plain clothed as will my partner we need to sweep the bakery for hidden cameras and check your security feeds!"

 

The colour draining from this delicate pixie's face really does something to his core, he's been around many a victim but nothing has hurt to watch quite like this man's sadness. That urge to protect is strong and surprising but he knows going all OTT officer  is just going to make this scared doe eyes boy pull away. "Do you want me to drive you home."

 

"No thanks but you can call me an Uber, I think for the next couple of days I will stay with a friend." Chanyeol tries really hard to ignore the sudden flare of jealousy at this man staying with a friend, he's never felt like this before and knows he has no right to get jealous over that statement. He's just never had to fight with himself over what he knows is the right thing, and that Nicky green jealously that this friend would comfort Baekhyun better then he can at this moment. Whipping his phone out he placed an order for an Uber noting it's going to be here in 5 minutes. Before he can suggest a time tomorrow this brave young soul beets him to it he's not surprised it's got a sassy undertone.

 

"If you can wait until after the morning and lunch time rush that would be ideal, don't want to be scaring away my regulars!"

 

"Don't worry Mr Byun, I'll make sure we're discreet tomorrow, your Uber should be outside. I will run this through our software for any hits in the meantime!"

 

"Thank you Officer Park!" The your welcome and call me Chanyeol dies on his tongue as he watches that sublime beauty quickly escape out the double doors. The view of his tight behind making him want to react in a very unprofessional manner, save he doesn't get chance to even let out a whistle as his partner is quick to cosy up to him and not so gently flick his earlobe. "God if I didn't know you I would of thought you'd been possessed earlier, thank god you pulled your head out of your !"

 

"I don't know what came over me earlier!"

 

"Sure you don't, but I know the look your wearing right now, and it's a sure fire way to kill that promotion that you've been working your off for!"

 

"Don't worry Sehun he's not going to want to see me like that,not after my officer dickward routine!"

 

Chanyeol feels the pitty pat to his back, he's been an idiot and will no doubt be spending rthe time it takes to clear this case in awkward silence and little trust. All that aside doesn't mean his dreams tonight won't be filled with that gorgeous sassy pixie and those perfect pouty lips.

 

 

Hello my lovelies,

Last update of 2022 Just in time for the new year. 

I can't believe it's been so long for an update, i last updated this in July!!! I am the worst Authonim ever. 

I really hope you like this update, I wanted to try something a little different, of course mixed in with my trademark insta love and details.

I really hope you like the tension that will be coming, it's going to be so highly charged. I've not done anything like a sassy Baekhyun before so I hope I'm pulling it off well so far.

As always let me know what you think

Untill next update

❤️❤️❤️❤️