Sauna bath 🌺

The stuttering boy 🌺🤍
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He entered a sauna bath , washed up and soaked himself in the hot bath , wiped his tears and held into the edge while looking at old men with their kids or signings and their families while he have no one , if this bath wasn't for free he would have died frozen outside.

He sniffled , but smiled inncoently when a kid swam close .

" H-Hyung why are you crying ?! Is the water too hot ?!"

The little kid asked and Jeonghan shook his head , " No , jeo-Jeonghan doesn't cry ." He smiled weakly , his pale face and stuttering made the kid frown .

" Appa ..look this person is sick."

The kid told his dad who stopped talking with bunch of his friends and looked back to see the lad at the corner , trembling and his face so pale and his slim body got the man so worried .

" Hey junnie why bother other people , now apologize." He scolded the kid and took a look at the lad smiling but he looked so weak as if he will break any seconds .

" You okay kid ?"

Jeongan wiped his tears , "Jeonghan's fine , j-Jeonghan just ti-tired."

The man was surprised to see this lad stuttering so much and he sounded so weak and ill mentally .

He hugged himself , bite his lips , swam out and the kid looked at his father with pouts .

" Appa , he's sick , Appa told junnie to help people if they are sick ."

The man went out too and picked up his child .

" Let's go see him and ask him again ." 
 

 

They saw him sitting by a corner watching people quietly as they eats and chat in the cafeteria hall of the sauna , stood up and hardly walked to the cafeteria.

" Aj-ajumma, c-can you give jeon-Jeonghan food for free ..Jeonghan will pay to-tomorrow ."

The woman sighed there looking at the usual ill kid that comes often here .

" You again seirously?! I cannot give you anything for free or else they will fire me ." She sighed , Jeonghan looked at the bread and egg , tears rolled down but he wiped them quickly and bowed .

About to leave when he saw the kid from before with his father ." I will pay for the kid , give me the meal ."

He said there seriously and she nodded , Jeonghan looked at the man , bowed as he couldn't believe.

" Aj-ajusshi , the-thank you so much." He bowed and bowed , the kid Jun smiled cutely .

" Hyung , come and eat with me and Appa ." 
Jeonghan nodded , he eat with them and felt glances of the elder man on him .

" You okay for sure ?!"

 Jeonghan trembles , nodded as he smiled weakly to the man .

He was eating h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter