A peek to his life 🌺

The stuttering boy 🌺🤍
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He saw them going out in the morning when he was waiting for them, " App-Appa good morning, can-can you drive Jeonghan to school too ?!" The lad asked with an innocent pure smile that needed to be protected but the man didn't even reply as he got in and drove away while his siblings looked at him.

Jeonghan bit his lips and waved there.

" I-it's okay ..Jeonghan will walk to school ." 
 

He walked back to the spot he slept at, between their house and the other one close, behind garbage, he wore his usual old clothes and held his backpack.

" I-I'm going to school .." he murmured to no one, looking out the window of their house, really wanted to his mom but she wouldn't even bother to check up on him, because he's a shame to the family because of his illness.

It hurts so much to be abandoned by your own family.



He's hardly walked to school or taken by car for thirteen minutes but he kept walking and walking while his leg ached him, clutched his backpack and wiped his tears, smiled weakly tried not to be sad, and always stayed positive but life has been so hard on him recently.

He sat down resting by the school bunch, panting and his eyes teary.

" Jeo-Jeonghan leg hurts ." 
 

The school guards came over and looked at the lad coming at this late hour before lunch period.

" Hey kid, you okay ?!" 
Jeonghan's appearance to the people was obvious as they could tell he was poor and ill, his hair was messy and his face pale and weak, the old clothes he always wears and big old sandals that didn't even fit his smaller foot size must be one that he took from his father or someone old and giant.

" Je-jeonghan's fine ." He was trembling, smiled weakly, and stood up, limping inside the school gate and entering the class, everyone looked.

He bit his lips and felt scared and nervous.

Looked for his seat and it was the last one far from the other students.

He sat quietly and the teacher frowned.

" Don't you think it's too late for you to come in ?!" 
She asked annoyingly seeing the lad entering without apologizing or anything.

" J-Jeonghan walked h-here ." He replied, looked at the other's glances at him, and looked down, unable to meet their eyes.

" Walked here ?! There is a bus and taxis?!"

One student laughed there and it was the leader of his bullies.

" I bit he doesn't have the money for such a thing teacher ." Everyone laughed, Jeonghan clutched his backpack.

He didn't say anything wrong because he didn't have even coins for today.

Jeonghan tried keeping up with the lessons after that and looked for his books but some were messing and the teacher scolded him, after that, she asked him to read some passages and Jeonghan kept stuttering and mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter