- 1 -

I Can Wait

Seungwan stood in the kitchen after cooking some recipe from his grandmother. The aroma of food filled his kitchen and its the cue to heard some foosteps running through the front door. 

"Here we go!"

He rolled his eyes.

"SEUNGWAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Three heads popped into the kitchen. And there were bright smiles on their faces. Seungwan stared at them. 

"These are for my customers".

"We just need some piece"

Seungwan rolled his eyes. Nevertheless, he let them taste it.

"THANKS!"

"Wait, if the three of you are here, who's minding outside?"

The intruders quickly ran out of the door and Seungwan was shaking his head. The intruders are his classmates and bestfriends since high school. Seungwan was good on cooking so they decided to start a restaurant. 

The eldest of the trio studied accountancy in the university. He's brilliant with numbers. Seulgi is a year older than Seungwan. He naturally took care of their accounts. The other was Sua. She's the funny kid and she's good with relations with others. She often mingles with the patrons of the restaurant. They made her the sales girl. Lastly is Rosé, the management head. She was the one who took out the capital to set up the business. She handles most of the management which included discussing terms with the suppliers, landlords and many other managements needs. 

So the four friends set up the restaurant and had done well for the past 2 years. Seungwan attract a lot of customers because of his cooking skills. And after he was featured in a food show in the television, people from all over the Korea came to their restaurant. Their business bloomed really quickly. 

Seungwan was busy preparing but not for long, he heard a bell ringing at the front counter. He was frowning away.

"Sua-ah! There's someone on the counter!"

But the bell ringing non-stop. And Seungwan had to stop what he is doing. 

He went out on the kitchen and saw a lady standing in the counter. He quickly scanned the resto and nobody was in sight of his friends.

 

"Where the hell they did go?"

He mumbles to himself but nevertheless approached the lady with a warm smile.

"Hi. Can I help you?"

The lady seems shocked and mesmerized to speak.

"Miss, hello? Can you hear me?"

"You're handsome!"

"Whaaaat?"

 

-to be continue