Chapter 2

Lips on Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was thinking whether to order another drink or not. The bottle I was having almost empty. I gazed at him and found he was playing with his glass.

 

“You want some?” he asked, made me questioning, maybe he could read minds.

 

I shook my head fast.

 

“Why? You don’t drink wine?”

 

“More like, I have no plan to have alcohol, tonight,” I answered, fast. “I do not want to do something stupid out of alcohol,” I added, silently, but seeing him looked into my direction, maybe he heard. Then I waved my hand to call the bartender. “I would like to order another bottle of mineral water,” I told the bartender, as confirming to him that I had no intention to have any for tonight.

 

We went back to silence again. I felt really weird. It was not usually like this, if I was in the room. Everyone knows how I am. How I behave. How I talk. Me, Stephanie Hwang, the bubbly one, always know what to say, always know how to light up the room. But now, with him next to me, after that awkward morning today, after night that I could not remember what happened other than calling him beautiful, I really did not know what to say.

 

Come on, Tiffany, please come back to your sense!

 

“So, what’s your plan after this?” I finally asked him a question, because really, I did not want situation to be awkward like this.

 

He looked at me, still playing with the glass in his hand. “Why? You want to join?”

 

I glanced at him. Was he?

 

“I mean, after the movie…” I explained what I meant. I did not mean that way. I did not ask what his plan for the rest of the night. I asked him his plan after the movie. Whether going back to music industry, or maybe another plan?

 

He smirked. “You should see your face. Chill,” he teased. “I will take a little rest. I think. Why? You want to join me?”

 

I wanted to hit my head, why the hell did I commit into this. Or should I say, I wanted to hit Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Where are you going to get some rest? Vacationing?” I did not know why I asked him, but I really did not want to lose into this game. I took out the phone from my bag. “Wait, I am so going to check out my schedule…” I said as I went to my calendar, although I honestly already knew my schedule. “Oh, unfortunately, our Japan tour will be continued this weekend. If I did not have that, I would love to join you,” I said, and did not know what was my intention of saying it. But this guy, how to say it…

 

“Oh you do?” he asked which I replied with a nod and smile in my face.

 

I did say that because I know, for sure, I had schedule, so no way for a ‘holiday’ or ‘vacationing’ with him.

 

“Japan where?” he asked while sipping the wine.

 

“Saitama…”

 

“When? This weekend?”

 

I nodded.

 

“When is your flight? Tomorrow?”

 

I got a little bit confused with his questions, but I replied anyway, “yes, that is why, actually I need to go home by now,” I said as I looked at my casio watch.

 

He now took out his phone. “Okay, it’s settled then.”
 

“Huh?”

 

“Are you bringing your car with you?”

 

This man seriously was the weirdest man on earth. His questions were not in order, I got lost. “No, I will take the cab. Thank you, again, for the scarf,” I said and put the scarf to my bag.

 

He stood up, took his coat, and told me the next second, which making me more confused. “let’s go, I’ll drop you.”
 

“What?”

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t drive, I have a driver with me,” he said again.

 

Still with questionable look in my face, I took my bag and my coat before stood up from my seat.

 

We walked out from the restaurant with him leading the way to the basement where his car was parked. I watched him from the back. Gosh, even from the back, you could tell how proportional his body, I swear to God

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter