Chapter 1

Lips on Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG Building, 2013

 

Jiyong went into the meeting room with wide smile in his face. Youngbae looked at him with questions, but he refused to be a busy body. Daesung was not the type who observed. Seungri? He was busy with his phone. He was always busy with his phone, too busy to even notice Jiyong’s entrance. Only the big Seunghyun who caught his silly face and had a gut to ask. He moved his chair to get closer to the leader. “So last night was a positive?” he asked making Jiyong smiled even wider.

 

They were, five of them, were in the meeting room to talk more about G-Dragon Solo Concert. There were some cities which will be featuring Bigbang members. So, they were all gathered, with all the staffs to take on the schedules. Now they were waiting for the concert manager that just told them he would be late for 30 minutes.

 

“How’s with the American darling? I did not see you guys when exited the place. You left the place before us?” Jiyong asked him back instead, while still playing with his phone. Seunghyun stole a glance and can see the name

 

“Taeng Taeng?” he asked, curious.

 

Jiyong just nodded and replied to him in low voice, “that’s how she called herself, cute, isn’t it?”

 

Seunghyun just shook his head, in disbelief, “wow, I’d never seen this side of G-Dragon…”

 

“Because this is Kwon Jiyong right now,” he said again still with that foolish smile. “You did not answer my question. Where were you guys last night?”

 

The oldest just drifted his gaze away, he was trying to avoid the question. He did not want to talk about, or even remember how he felt rejected this morning. He greeted her Happy Valentine’s and she just went away. No one, no woman ever did that to him. And it’s not that he felt embarrassed, more like, surprised. Wow, this woman.

 

“She’s not my type…” he said, with that coolly expression he plastered to his face.

 

Jiyong laughed. So hard. Because, “no one asked whether she is your type or not, hyung. I asked, where were you guys last night…” he said and still cannot control his laugh.

 

Oh young and foolish Choi Seunghyun…

 

“She loves to drink. She ordered vodka, on the rock,” he still on the roll telling Kwon Jiyong what happened last night, when Jiyong did not even ask what happened last night. “You know that I do not like women who drink.”

 

Jiyong looked at him, with those eyebrows furrowed, this hyung was so weird. “Yeah, you drink, a lot, but you do not like woman who drinks,” he continued what his older brother saying. Although, he was still confused at this weird brother.

 

“She is so bright. Like those eyes were twinkle twinkle…”

 

“Like her song?”

 

Seunghyun nodded. “Yes, like her song. I do not like woman like that. I like women with dignity. Silence. Calm. Not too bright. Not too dark also.”

 

“If women were in colour, then it would be grey?”

 

Seunghyun nodded again. “Yes, she must be grey. And definitely not someone who wore pink dress to that place we visited last night. The way she dressed, just shows, how immature she was.”

 

“And you like mature woman…”

 

Seunghyun nodded, again. “Yes, woman who walks in grace, modesty, someone who is reserved, wears neutral colour, and did you see what she was wearing? Don’t you think her skirt was too short?”

 

“Honestly, I did not pay attention, sorry,” Jiyong said and chuckled, because how could, when Taeyeon was sitting in front of her all night last night. And for this brother, he continued, “and you do not like woman who wears short skirt…”

 

Seunghyun nodded again. “Definitely not. I love seeing y women, but no, those who dress ily definitely not my type,” he said as he shook his head. “She dressed too y, in that bright colour, and that bright expression in her face. I can see how it would be pain in the to converse with her because she would be that type who always ‘be positive’ or ‘there will be good in everything’ or ‘believe in yourself’. I could see those are words that will go out from her lips… And wow, she even had red lips to go with that pink dress. Pink dress and red lips is a no no combination for me. Definitely not my type.”

 

“Hyung…”

 

Seunghyun gazed at Jiyong who moved the chair even closer.

 

“I’d never ever heard you talk about woman, this long. And she is not your type. I see…” he teased.

 

“I just want to make it clear,” Seunghyun was reasoning.

 

“When no one even asked,” Jiyong still continued to tease.

 

“I do not want you to misunderstood, about last night.”

 

“And now, I got even more confused…”

 

“She is not my type, Ji,”

 

“I’d never asked, hyung.”

 

“There would be difficult to point out my type, but it’s easy to point out which one is not.”

 

“Hm…”

 

“Can you help me?”

 

“What?”

 

“Ask your girlfriend.”

 

Jiyong’s forehead was furrowed, confused.

 

“Ask your girlfriend, number of her girl friend.”

 

Jiyong blurted out his laugh. Making everyone looked at him. Daesung was already suspicious. Youngbae knew they were talking about woman. Seungri looked away from his phone for a second but then went back again, talking about business.

 

beep

A phone was beeping. Not Jiyong’s but Seunghyun’s.

 

“I know her number, hyung. You just need to ask.”

 

“Where did you meet her? How could you know her number?” Seunghyun asked, because, never once he heard Bigbang members were getting closer to SNSD members. Seunghyun maybe, little Seunghyun. But, he was out from the list, because he knew everyone in the industry.

 

It’s Jiyong. The number was from Jiyong.

 

“I think you just missed the moments when I was out to the clubs and happened to meet her and her friends. Friends, not the SNSD members.”

 

“Guys?”

 

“Woaaa… hyung… what was that?”

 

He shrugged.

 

“I don’t like woman who likes partying.”

 

Jiyong just nodded with his teasing smile. “Yeah yeah… Tiffany Hwang is not your type, I see…”

 

“Definitely not,” Seugnhyun replied, as he opened the message. To save her number. Tiffany Hwang’s number. That woman who were pink dress with red lipstick, ordered vodka, on the rock, who talked with that bright twinkle twinkle in the eyes. Woman who was not her type.

 

“But she is my type,” Daesung suddenly was putting his face in Seunghyun’s shoulder, making him startled. “She is definitely my type. Since long time ago,” he continued again and grinned.

 

Seunghyun stared at him. “She is not, I don’t think she is your type.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter