With Their 'Roommates'

The Brain vs The Heart

Tiffany was walking around their room, drawing the curtains, playing with the lamps and jumping on the beds. THE BEDS. Leaping from one bed to the other like a little girl.

But what was she supposed to do? Tiffany was still waiting for her luggage to arrive but she was expecting someone like a bellboy to bring it.

“Hm,” Tiffany looked at the two beds with her hands on her hips. “Sleeping alone in a room with an empty bed on your side might feel weird.. and scary,” she told herself and continued, “A room with just one bed would’ve been fine. I don’t get why Mineul and Leeteuk asked for this room. Too big for me.” She shrugged and played with the remote-controlled lights instead.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. “My things,” she remembered. She skipped excitedly to the door and opened it to see a man in a casual attire with her things on one side and a set of unfamiliar luggage on the other side.

The man looked up and Tiffany’s mouth dropped. The man in front of her, Lee Donghae, did the same, too.

“Tiffany-ssi?” Donghae blinked.

Tiffany was speechless and she could only nod slowly, her eyes still fixed on Donghae.

“You’re with Mineul-ah?” Donghae asked.

“N-neh,” Tiffany answered.

“Are these your things?” he pointed.

Tiffany nodded and asked him back, “And those.. are your things?”

Donghae answered, “Yes.”

“Is this your room?” Donghae was starting to make sense out of the facts.

“Yes. Where’s your room?” Tiffany asked half-innocently—she’s thinking of the probability that Mineul and Leeteuk set them up.

Donghae wordlessly pointed inside the room. Oh yes, he knows that Tiffany likes him and after her expression and questions, it was clear to Donghae that she did not expect and plan this at all.

Tiffany exclaimed, “Eh?!” Yep, she was clueless.

Donghae tried to un-awkward-ize the situation and casually picked up Tiffany’s luggage and said, “Your things.” He scratched the back of his neck with his other free hand. Donghae can’t help think about the last time he was with this same girl—many things happened. Too many things happened.

“Maybe,” Donghae thought, “That’s just us. Whenever we meet, it’s not always in the most common situation.”

“P-Please come in,” Tiffany stuttered still in shock.

“You make it sound like it’s yours alone,” Donghae tried to force out a laugh.

“Ooooooh, they set us up alright,” Tiffany thought as she imagined yelling at Mineul and Leeteuk. “Sorry.”

Donghae made his way in first with Tiffany’s things, then his. He stood in the middle of the room as he waited for Tiffany to close the door.

“To set the record straight,” Tiffany started, “did you know I was coming?”

“No,” Donghae shook his head. “And you?” Even though he kinda knows the answer, it’s still different to hear it straight from Tiffany.

“I didn’t know either,” Tiffany stared at the floor. She tried to quickly retaliate by saying, “I can book for another room so that--”

Donghae said, “Sharing’s fine for me,” interrupting Tiffany.

Tiffany was at a loss for words and a lump formed in . She swallowed hard.

Donghae was looking around, trying to shrug off the fact that they were in this situation.

Tiffany thought, “If it’s fine for him.. then I might offend him if I book for another room. He might think that I don’t trust him or what. ”

Donghae then turned facing her and asked, “So which bed do you like? The one nearer to the window? Or the farther one?”

Meanwhile in Room 318, Leeteuk just finished taking a shower. “You can take a shower now,” he told Mineul, water dripping from his hair.

Mineul who was busy fixing their things, looked up and saw his bare torso. She quickly looked away as she felt blood run up her face.

Leeteuk laughed, “Aigoo~ It’s not like we haven’t kissed yet.”

Mineul resumed in fixing their things and asked instead, “How do you think Donghae and Tiffany are doing now?”

“Yah, you’re here on vacation with me, on a room with only one bed, I’m even half- and you’re thinking about what’s happening on the other room?!” Leeteuk joked.

Mineul threw a shirt of Leeteuk’s to his face and said, “ert!” She laughed, “Dress up first if you want me to talk to you like you’re a human! I was serious with my question!”

Leeteuk walked up to their bed and picked other garments and headed for the bathroom, “I’m gonna be quick.”

Minutes later, Leeteuk was indeed finished dressing up on his white jogging pants and a sleeveless undershirt, which exposed his well-toned arm and shoulders. “So, about the other two,” Leeteuk sat on the bed beside Mineul who was lying down still on the same clothes she was on when they arrived.

“Yeah,” Mineul sat up, “Do you think they’ll get mad?”

“Nah, I don’t think so,” Leeteuk admitted. “Tiffany’s probably happy,” he joked.

“YAH! Don’t talk about her like that,” Mineul playfully slapped him on the cheek.

Leeteuk laughed and said, “I know. I was just kidding. Anyway, why don’t you take a shower first and we can head down for dinner?”

Mineul sighed after her stomach grumbled from the idea of food. She brought some clothes and headed to the bathroom.

Meanwhile..

“Tiffany-ssi~ Are you almost finished?” Donghae yelled at Tiffany who was taking a shower. He sat on his bed and looked at his watch. “It’s dinnertime already!”

“Done!” Tiffany went out of the bathroom combing her shoulder-length dark brown wet hair.

After a few moments, Donghae and Tiffany headed out the door and were surprised to see Leeteuk and Mineul do the same.

Tiffany glared at them and Donghae spoke up, “You two have some explaining to do.”

The couple tried to act as if they were innocent and oblivious.

“Let’s talk about it over dinner, arasseo?” Leeteuk smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE, TIFFANY AND AWKWARDNESS ;)

7 MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE THE ENDING! Hmmm.. Something's fishy with Donghae's answer (he agreed to staying in the same room as Tiffany), don't you all think? And the TeukMin couple is, as always, very funny yet sweet with each other. Leeteuk is always teasing Mineul, LOL :D HA! We all know that Tiffany and Mineul are such good girls, but will they stay that way in the face of temptation? Kekeke~ :D Watch out for the next chapters to find out, arasseo? And also, don't hesitate to leave your comments! *smiles*