Second Month Anniversary~ 2/2/12

Letter To You~

Background Story: It was Jonghyun and Key's 2nd month anniversary. They went to Seoul tower to hang a lock there and on the locks they wrote a letter to each other.

Jonghyun's Lock Letter:

- Happy Second Month Anniversary Kibum! I love you so much. I can't believe it's already been two months. Time seems to fly by so fast.

- You're so special to me and I don't ever want to lose you. I hope we can be together forever. I wish to spend the rest of my life with you.

- You seem to perfect to me that sometimes I think I don’t deserve you. I still can’t believe someone as perfect as you is with someone like me. It makes me wonder if you think this way too.

- I love you Kim Kibum. I’ll always love forever and ever.

Key's Lock Letter:

Dearest Puppysaurus,

-2012.02.04 ~ Two months! We’ve been through a lot, and I wish for more good things to come. You are so good to me. Being with you is absolutely amazing. Everything I ever wanted and needed. I hope I’m enough for you because you are for me. I believe in you and I.

- Saranghae Kim Jonghyun~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- After the wonderful day at Seoul Tower and after Key fell asleep. Jonghyun stayed up writing another letter to Key about their anniversary.

Happy Second month anniversary Key baby! I love you so much~ Can you beliese it's been two months since we have been going out? I had a lot planned out but I cut it down just to seoul tower cause two months isn't very big to me. Just being with you is enough for me. I wonder if you remember all our past anniversaries like I do. Well I can't wait til our sixth month (if we even last that long because I always feel like I might screw up because of the things I ask) Anyways, I love you Kibum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? TELL ME!!! COMMENT A LOT LOTS LOTS LOTS :DDDD