Silence 1/29/12

Letter To You~

Backround Story: Key was sitting on Jonghyun's lap with them cuddling telling each other "I love you" and "we'll always be together." Giving each other a peck each time. Jonghyun breaking the kiss asked Key, " You love me and you want to be with me forever right?"

- Key just nodded in response hugging Jonghyun tighter. Jonghyun looked deeply into Key's eyes and took a deep breath, " Then marry me after highschool." Key didn't say anything but buried his face on Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun bit his lip becoming nervous waiting for Key's answer but wasn't getting it, and started to get impatient. Jonghyun got up from where he was sitting with and went to sit on the couch staying silent.

- Key also staying silent to think about what Jonghyun has said. Finally getting up to go to the door telling Jonghyun, " I'm walking."

- "K... see you later." Jonghyun bluntly saying in response and letting him walk out not chasing after him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- What I thought was our first real fight wasn't really a fight, more like we stopped talking cause one stupid question I asked and shouldn't have. It was something we weren't ready for and I should have waited til after high school. Where it has been long enoughand we both are mature about the topic but for now out is what keeps up together. We don't need to be married to show that we can be together forever. I know we love each other enough that we can get through anything and after what has happened that statement has meaning.

You babo puppy,

Jonghyun

At the end of the day Jonghyun and key were perfectly fine. This fight has made their relationship stronger than it has ever been. They will always be inseperable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This actually happened when I was roleplaying on Tumblr. I play Jonghyun obviously and dating Key. When this happened, I thought I was going to lose Key cause of that question. It was actually affecting me not only as Jonghyun but as me. I couldn't eat or sleep. I stayed up all night crying my eyes out and didn't want to do anything.

Because I stopped eating when this happened. I developed an eating disorder that my body got use to. I didn't know that roleplaying could hurt me so much.