september 23 2033

so close, yet so far.

September 23 2033

 

Dear Jennie,

 

Hi, you might be reading this and i’m already on the plane back to Korea.

 

You might wonder how I ended up with Mino. I saw him the morning after I waited for you two years ago. 

 

He invited me for lunch and we catched up. He's a nice guy, I finally understand how comfortable you are with him. We became close friends after. Shortly after that he said he likes me. 

 

We started dating after that, I knew in myself that I also like him, he never failed to show me how much I mean to him.

 

When he asked me to marry him after a year of dating, i said yes, we are not rushing it, i just know that he’s already the one.

 

I quit Jennie, when i asked you to meet me at the tree house before christmas, i was about to tell you that i quit the music industry because i was unhappy without you by my side, i realized i was unhappy.

 

I always thought that my world the publlic, but it was you all along. I'm sorry I got scared Jennie, It could’ve been us if i accepted what i feel for you sooner.

 

When you didn’t show up, i said to myself that i will move forward, i saw the rumors that some people saw you having a vacation in Amsterdam with a little boy, you looked really happy on the stolen pictures, but Rosie said you never mentioned that you started a family, maybe that’s your friend’s son.

 

Either way, I'm happy for you, and I'm proud that I'm already happy too.

 

I loved you, Jennie.

 

Love, Lisa