march 27 2034

so close, yet so far.

March 27 2034

 

Dear Lisa,

 

Hey it’s your wedding day in a week, I’m sorry if i never wrote back to you, but here i am.

 

I’m sorry if i couldn’t make it to your wedding, i don’t see the reason why i should still be there, we went on with our lives without each other, and i think we should keep it that way.

 

I just want you to know that in that five years, i never hated you, i just didn’t get the chance to read your letters to me, for the past months i always thought that what if i get to read your letter, what if i went back to korea to see you and a lot more what if’s, it haunted me and i couldn’t sleep every night.

 

But one day I just woke up, and it didn’t bother me anymore. I realized that we might have lost each other, But we found new ones, a better one.

 

Let go of what we lost, and keep what we found.

 

I don’t think I'll ever be in love again, I'm too focused on Thor, on raising him to be a great man.

 

We’re moving back to Seoul next month. I would be handling mom’s business and company, and she will stay in Hawaii for good. She's already old so she shouldn't be stressing herself out.

 

If ever we crossed paths again, I hope we will greet each other with a smile.

 

Happy Birthday Lisa, thank you for the memories, thank you for loving me, maybe in the multiverse in another universe we might end up together. 

 

I love you, to the moon and never back

 

Love, Jennie