U &I

U & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo pov:

I am doh kyungsoo age 22 and have a nice life after completing my degree in culinary skill. I love cooking and want to open a restaurant that has all kinds of foods. I have a nice family, mom, dad and brother. I am the youngest in the family and beloved of my family. My dad is a businessman, chairman of doh group and brother is ceo of the group and running our business.

I don't have interest in business, so I didn't take part in business.

"Kyungsoo-ah wake up, it's time for your internship" my sweet mom said and patted my head with her sweet gesture.

"Mom 2 min more please, i want to complete my dream" i said and continued my sleep but again mom said " if you want to complete your dream then wake up first then completed it" as she said it i wake from sleep because I know what she want tell me,

"Thank you mom to wake up me from my sleep, good morning love you so much" i said and hug her and kissed her on cheeks.

"Oh my baby thanking me for waking him from sleep so sweet of you, good morning love you so much that you don't know" she said as always,

"Go now brush your teeth then take a bath and get ready for the day, come down to take breakfast, dad is waiting for you" mom said and closed the door.

I brush my teeth and then take a calming bath and put on a bathrobe, making my way to the wardrobe.

Take out my white long sleeve shirt and black pants and put it on, and then stand in front of a long mirror and comb my hair and little bit of makeup. I am done And make my way down to the dining room.

My dad is reading a newspaper so he doesn't know that I am standing behind his chair and hugging his neck.

"Good morning dad" i said and he smile, placed the newspaper on the table,

 "Good morning kyungsoo-yah" dad said and kissed me on my cheeks

I released him from my hold and sat on the chair as he was sitting on the head chair.

"Kyungsoo I want to talk to you something" Dad said

"What is it dad?" I ask him

and

he said "A friend of mine is wants you be his son-in-law" dad said and I am stopped what i am eating and looked at dad,

"Dad you know that i don't have a interest in females" i said, dad knows that I don't have interest in girls, i said this when I was in Highschool and dad and other family members accept me as i am, i am so grateful that i have family that accept me as i am.

"I know, but he is asking for his son not daughter and however his daughter is married so what do you say" dad said and looking at with his hopeful eyes

I know dad is worried for me and my future so i don't mind in arranged marriage

"Dad, I don't have a problem but I have a condition" I said and dad smiled with sparkling eyes, i love my dad with my life so do anything for him.

"And what it is" dad ask me

" I am not going to meet him before the marriage nor looked at his photo, i will meet at the wedding aisles" i said my condition, i want it this way because I want it to be surprise for me

"But kyungsoo what if you don't like him and then what will you do, so please first meet him befriending him and know about him then decide if you wants to get married to him or not" dad trying to explains me but no i am not gonna listen to anyone because I want do it, i want to see how is my fate.

"No dad i am gonna do this and if you want to explains to me this again then i will not get married with him, so tell you friend that i am not gonna married to his son" i said and stand from the sit and make my way to the outside of house and hop in the car and start driving to my destination.

As i drive my phone vibrated and take look at it.

Dad send the name of my groom

Park chanyeol

Chanyeol pov :

Oh, you're here by the way. I am Chanyeol Park Chanyeol, age 24. I have a very nice family, just mom, dad, noona, and her husband. We are happily living our life.

We are now having our breakfast mom as usual, putting food on my plate and saying that I am becoming thin so I should eat more. Mom is always like that, caring, loving.

And then dad come from the garden. He is talking to his friend on the phone.

"What happened dad?" I asked as dad sat on the head chair of the table.

"Chanyeol-ah i want to talk about something" he said

"What is it dad?" I ask again, mom and other family also looking at dad.

"The thing is I want you to get married to my friends…" i cut him and said

" Dad, you know that I am not interested in girls, so why are you asking me to marry your friend's daughter?" I said I was a bit annoyed because I will always get marriage proposals from businessmen and other people but I don't have interest in girls.

"Yeol, first listen to me and don't cut me in the middle so you will not misunderstand it. Listen, I want you to get married to my friend's son so now you can make your decision" dad said and i only looked at in shock.

"And another thing is he has one condition that is, he doesn't want to meet you before marriage and will meet at the aisle, do you get that and also he refused to see your photo so what do you say" dad also added information.

How will a person who is asked to marry a person that he has not seen nor met how will it work, but it is a really different and unique concept of marriage. I also want to marry a guy like this. What will I do? I will also not see his photo nor meet him.

"Okay, but I also am not gonna see his photo nor meet him. Is that okay?" I asked, dad stand up from his place and come towards me and sign me to stand up, as I stood up. Dad engulfed me in a tight hug and said "do you know what you did today, i am so happy. His name is kyungsoo and he is just perfect for you"

Dad then released me from his hug and patted my head and went to his room.

"Yeol-ah congratulations, my brother is now grown up" noona said with her teasing smile. Oh i have to face it now "Noona did you know that i was grown up when i started to help dad in business right" i said with 'did you get that' attitude.

And take my leave from there

I am ready for going for office Take my car start driving to the company

"Kyungsoo". "What a cute name i hope he is as cute as his name"

Mr. Park pov:

Oh I am so happy that Chanyeol accepted my decision about his marriage. And one thing is that i like kyungsoo so much for Chanyeol that they will become such nice and alike couple i have confident about that

Ring~~~~~

My phone started ringing so i looked at my phone

Ah it's min-jun-ah

Means doh min-jun my friend

"Hello min-jun-ah, I talked today to Chanyeol about marriage and he also agrees but he also has the same condition, oh this generation boys" I said as I took the call.

"It's really good news ji-hoon-ah, I am very happy that we are going to be a family now" he said from other side.

"Let's discuss the wedding date and I want this marriage to happen as soon as possible because I can't wait to see their reaction and them to be together" I said a bit in excitement.

"So what do you think about after 2 weeks, i also wants to see them together" he said same as me

"It's really nice, let's fix this then" I agree with him and now the marriage is fixed wah i am so happy.

Now we have to start wedding preparations

But first I have to tell this good news to yeol-ah's mom and noona.

Mr. Doh pov:

I am so happy that Kyungsoo is soon going to be married.

I love my kyungsoo so much because he is my fluff ball, he is a good boy from the very start. He is a very mannered person and respects elders.

"Jia, i just talked to ji-hoon and we fixed the wedding date. From here for 2 weeks. And I want it to be the perfect wedding for kyungsoo." I said to my wife, she looked at me and smiled, she knows me very well.

"It's very early, why so soon I want to spoils my son before his marriage" she said in bit sulking tone.

"You have time and that is enough for spoiling him so be happy please" I said and console her.

"So what venue are you deciding for marriage, or is it a garden wedding, our garden is nice by the way" she said now in excitement.

"Okay then it's fixed we will have a garden wedding in our garden with family members and closed friends as our guest" I said

"I will call to ji-hoon and talk in the evening," I added.

"Okay then I am going to go to a selection of wedding suits with Mrs.Park" she said with so excitement.

"Okay" I said and took my leave. I have to go to the office for the meeting.

Kyungsoo pov:

In the evening

Wah I am about to marry now, it feels like yesterday I was enjoying my life. Now I am going to enjoy it with someone that I don't know how he is.

I just finished my internship as a chef.

It's 5 in the evening and I am going home to have a nice dinner and sleep because today I am very tired.

I take my car and leave for my home

After 30 min driving I arrived at the home, park my car and locked then entered in the house.

"Mom i am home" I said and then mom came from the kitchen.

"Oh how's your day my baby" she said as she came close to me and hugged with so much warmth.

"It's very tiring mom but at the end of the day from your hug i recharged again" i said with a smile on my face an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter