Fifteen days to live🌺

Count down 15일💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up panicking that night, looked at jeonghan next to him sleeping and the male embraced him while crying, God, he's here, he's here between his arm, he doesn't have to panic, his sunshine's here.

"C-cheolie ?". He felt warm, jeonghan opened his eyes, looked at cheol pulling back from hugging him, and held his cheek.

" Sorry baby..did I woke you ?".

Jeonghan smiled innocently and shook his head.

" Did you have a nightmare?".

Seungcheol held back his tears, just remembering it makes him want to cry, " I'm fine baby, as long as you're here." he embraced him tighter, jeonghan smiled innocently , he dozed off into the man's arm but that night, seungcheol didn't sleep even for a few minutes.

 

..... 

Jeonghan was making lunch when cheol came over, " I'm heading out for a while baby. " jeonghan looked at his man, surprised because it was a day off. 

"B-but lunch will be ready soon.." he pouted, making the man's heart softens, he pecked those chubby cheeks on each side, jeonghan flushed cutely. 

" Give me just five minutes okay?!". 

Jeonghan wondered why he seems in hurry and looks nervous but he couldn't say anything, he saw him going and he stayed there, biting his lips as he hugged his arm.

" Is-is it someone from work?!".

Maybe he had something important at work so jeonghan sat alone after serving the lunch, waiting for his man, looking down at his ring, he proposed to him last month, he's so happy because this is a big step to get married.

He giggled to himself soon remembering that night, seungcheol wanted to kneel down and do like others when they were on the bridge, but a bicycle kid passed by and pushed the man which made him fall.

It was so funny that they laugh whenever they remember it.

Hopefully, the ring didn't fall into the lake down the bridge. 

 

 

..... 

He wasn't sure about this but he's here waiting for his turn, never have gone to such a place but it's been bothering him so much, that dream felt so real that he ended up crying like a baby, " Next ~." 

His turn came, seungcheol entered and sat in front of the woman, " I want to interpret a dream, it's been bothering me.." 

The woman looked at the handsome young man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter