Drunk&overthinking💕🍻

Count down 15일💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a beautiful early morning, jeonghan run cutely towards the beach and screamed when the cold water hit his toes, seungcheol chuckled, " be careful from getting wet baby, it's too cold." he warned, jeonghan giggled, held cheol's hand and start to dance that kind of romantic wedding dance. 

His red scarf tangling by the wind, seungcheol's heart fluttering as he wants to squeeze him in a tight hug.

Why is he so damn adorable.

" Cheolie, I love the beach ~."

He can't describe how much this angel means to him, precious to him, seungcheol pulled him closer, closing the gap between them with romantic delicious kisses, jeonghan blushed madly cause they are in public and cheol pulled him for a kiss like the end of the dance when he holds him.

The cute pink beanie he was wearing fell as the man depends on the kisses.

"Mhh C-cheolie ~."

 

🌸🌺💗

They got back in the car, and opened the heater as the elder wrapped the heavy blanket he brought from home around jeonghan, and the younger melted cutely on his seat.

It’s still 6:30 AM, jeonghan fell asleep on the way and cheol smiled lovingly looking at him, he looked so adorable with his bunny beanie on, reddened nose, and chubby cheek.

He chuckled.

" .. If I wasn't driving I would have pinched his cheek."

The road was long since the beach is far from their home, before going home, seungcheol pulled up to a coffee shop and went to buy for him and his sunshine.

0Went back with their drink and all this time, the lad was sleeping.

" Baby, wake up ~." 

Jeonghan flinched cutely.

" Here's your hot Coco."

He handed him, jeonghan looked so happy.

" Aww thank you cheolie,."

The man smiled softly. Parked the car by the river and the two enjoyed their drink together.

" I'm sorry that I choose to go out with you early baby." 

Jeonghan shook his head innconetly. 

" It's okay cheolie, it's so nice going so early. "he smiled brightly, he knew that cheol chose this time because he's gonna be busy all day due to his work, so they woke up early to go and have a nice date. 

 

He sipped on his hot Coco then he looked at his man enjoying his ice American. 

Pouted cutely. 

" What's the wrong cutie?!". 

Jeonghan flushed, and played with his hand there. 

" Nothing, I wanted to taste your coffee b-but it's bad for me now." 

Seungcheol frowned. 

" How come cutie?! Does it upset your tummy?!". 

Jeonghan giggled, he shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter