Mental state🌺💜

Count down 15일💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was getting treated in the emergency room while his man was taken to the surgery room eventually as they tried to keep him alive.

Jeonghan was sobbing and in a real mess, " Cheolie ..don't leave me ~." 
The doctor put on the face mask and nodded to the nurse, not even a second later he went into a deep sleep while hearing the doctor saying something about the miscarriage of the baby.

Tears rolled down.

No, their baby, why ?! Why did all of this happen?!

 

 

🌺💕🤍

He woke up feeling so weak, remembered his man and the baby before he cry and shake his head, he can't lose both, he can't lose his man .." Cheolie ~." He sobbed, slid off the bed, and fell down having no strength in his leg, his cries brought the nurse and she quickly helped him.

" Jeonghan-shi, you can't get up please ." She warned , Jeonghan held into her while trembling and his eyes full of tears as he look helpless.

" Please , say that my baby and Cheolie are alive ." He sobbed, the nurse bite her lips , looked sadly away making Jeonghan go crazy, and yelled at her while he was so broken there.

" Your man's alive but he's in a very bad state, but I'm afraid to tell you that the baby's dead, we pulled him out safely so please rest for now ."

Jeonghan held his head, looked down, and released his grip from the woman.

" M-my baby ..Cheolie ." 

The nurse bite her lips not knowing what to do and saw the lad going insane as he fainted after he cried so much she checked his physical state before leaving to call the doctor.

 

......

His mom was by his side all the time he was unconscious as she was being informed and cheol's parents were shocked to hear that their son was in a coma and they doesn't know when he will wake.

It was a hard day that passed heavily for the family and Jeonghan .

After losing the baby and his man's barely alive Jeonghan entered a cycle of a mental state that caused him to be very quiet and as if he was dead on the inside but his family stayed by his side, taking care of him and making sure he eats well and sleep well, a few days later he was able to get out of the hospital.

 

And his man's still in a coma.

 

He comes to see his man every day, talks to him, and sleeps close by the bed as he leans his head there feeling the warmth and save with him, jeonghan's mom saw her son and looked down sadly.

" My poor son ..."

Her tears rolled down as she wiped them quickly and walked away to cry alone, doesn't want her son to know that she's cryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter