As time flew by 🤍🌺

Count down 15일💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is going smoothly and very beautifully, each day was full of joy and happiness for the couple as their mental state become more stable, especially for the pure lad and as the time flew by, Jeonghan got pregnant and seungcheol was too careful with him and he carries him around doesn't want him to stress himself.

He's too odd and protective.

Jeonghan giggled as he looks down at his man giving him a massage on his beautiful pale white smooth leg and foot and soon he took his foot and kissed making the lad blush and shook his head cutely.

" It's funny how my foot considers giant compared to your own ." The man commented as he chuckled .

Jeonghan giggled, that was true cause cheol's foot size was too big compared to his smaller foot, the man slide the socks for him and picked him ready to go to the bed and get ready to sleep.

Rubbed jeonghan's tummy with gel as the belly bump has become bigger than it was two months ago, he's now following his five months and it looked so cute and round there.

Seungcheol start talking with the baby and Jeonghan smiles with teary cute eyes there, feeling emotional and happy about his caring man , he's so lucky to have him.

Seungcheol laid next to his wife and pulled him closer before he peck his eyes .

" Tomorrow I might have lots of work so want me to drop you by your mom's place ?!"

 Jeonghan nodded innocently while his eyes were heavy, yawned and cheol chuckled seeing him blacking out eventually like a little child, due to pregnancy, he sleep a lot, and he start to be lazy most of the time but Seungcheol knew that his angel's not one at blame, he's fine as long as he's comfortable and rest well without having to do stressing things.

The man kept admiring his sleeping beauty for some time before sleepiness take over him.


🤍🌺🌺

Waking him up, Seungcheol chuckled seeing Jeonghan blank, and pouted there before he hug his pillow.

" No Cheolie I-I'm sleepy ."

The man was busy doing his necktie there.

" But baby I have to drive you with me ."

Jeonghan pouting cutely there making the man's heart flutter, squeezing that chubby cheek.

" I can go by bus ."

Seungcheol thought there.

" Are you gonna be fine baby ?!"

The man was too protective that he always makes sure he was the one to drop his wife off anywhere he goes, in the end, Jeonghan gets up and washed his face, and brushed his teeth, Seungcheol dressed him the dark skinny jeans and white black high neck sweater above it his yellow coat and bunny beanie.

Seungcheol couldn't help cupping his wife's cheek and kissing him there emotionally, Jeonghan blushed madly, opened his mouth and cheol deepens the kisses soundly, that kind of turning-on kisses but Jeonghan pushed his man back while his cheek was burning.

Run past him to the car and the man flushing there.

" , I must be crazy to be now ..but he's so damn adorable ."

 

🤍🌺💕

During the drive there, Seungcheol bought his wife hot chocolate with cream on top and saw him sipping with a cute smile there before he ruffle his hair gently.

" Is it tasty ?!"

 Jeonghan giggled , his lips had some cream and the man was so glad that they stopped by the red light when he captured those lips and all of that cream , Jeonghan slapped him playfully when he pulled back with a smirk as he his lips.

" I never thought cream can be this tasty, don't you think so baby ?!"

 Jeonghan blushed madly at this flirty cheesy man, giggled soon cause he remembers when they start dating, he was the same as now .

Seungcheol looked at the hour.

Noticed that it was still early, parked the car behind some building, hidden from people's eyes and everything, Jeonghan blinked.

" Cheolie ..T-this is not mommy's house ."

The man cleared his throat before he blush.

" I know baby ..I-I wanted to do something before going ."

Jeonghan looked down at the tent between the man's leg, eyes widened and cheek heat up, he looked around but saw no one.

" You seriously.." he pouted, cheek burning red, he bite his lips, ped that zipper, and pulled the hard lengths out, eyes shinned cutely as he look at the giant thing, Seungcheol moaned when his lover held his thing and rubbed it.

" Baby ..ride me ~."

Jeonghan was speechless, he shook his head at first but the man give him a glance that made him blush madly and shiver, felt hot and by it and before he knew it, the man laid his seat and he get on top after taking off his jeans and . 
 

He's now grinding his hips back and forth soundly while his eyes teary and blank, feeling that deep inside his sensitive places, the way he ride made the man go crazy as he spanked that and grabbed it before squeezing and parting that  cheek, Jeonghan rode faster with a blank smile, love it so much .

" Mhhh Cheolie ~."

He's being so sensitive due to his hormones changing during pregnancy, it makes him so sensitive.

He grinds harder and sobbed, shook his head telling the man that he will , Seungcheol didn't care about his suit getting wet but Jeonghan pulled off that and sat back on the passenger seat, spread his leg, and start gushing soundly his lewd intense , squirt gushing intensely there while he shudders and moans out in joy.

Seungcheol blushing watching the naughty sight in front of him, along with his wife and soon they wiped themselves clean with good-smelling tissue, Jeonghan still shuddering there as he got blank.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter