The Drill

Dreamcatcher Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dami, the sworn to life coffee hater, started drinking coffee since last week."

 

Collective gasps were heard inside the room followed by indistinct murmurs from the people gathered on the couch. A lot of conspiracy theories have been quickly created and majority of them sounds really ridiculous.

 

Dami, the one in question, is just chilling on the other side of the room, sipping on her newly brewed coffee. "You're all talking as if I wasn't here,"

 

"What makes you change your mind?"

 

"Did someone scare you?"

 

"Did anyone force you to do this against your will?"

 

"Is this a dare or something?"

 

Dami almost spits her drink out at the last question, everyone eyes her suspiciously but she just dismissed them by saying that the coffee burnt her tongue. The last one hits close to home. She looks around and tries to look for a specific person, and let out a soft sigh when she wasn't with them.

 

"What's the commotion all about?" a bright and cheery voice suddenly booms from the front door, all heads automatically snapped at her direction. Another round of collective gasp could be heard from inside the room, surprised that the person is finally home.

 

"Butterfly and sunshine! Welcome back! You've been away for a week," one of them called out, waving her hand and signaling her to move closer to them, "Come here quick, Gahyeonnie. We have the latest scoop just for you"

 

The newcomer named Gahyeon quickly made her way to the woman, but not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter