Rain

Dreamcatcher Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was raining quite hard," the blonde stated, a thick blanket wrapped around her small frame as she refused to move from the bed. "It's not the best time to go out,"

 

A small sigh escaped from the younger's lips, also looking outside the window. "What did the forecast say?"

 

"It'll be a couple of rainy days for us," she answered, gently pulling the other one back to the bed, beside her. "Three days, precisely. The storm seems to get stronger, it's not safe to go out and besides, flights are being cancelled."

 

"I guess I have no choice then?" she smiled a bit, facing the older who's still looking like a burrito on her spot, before turning her eyes on her phone and informing the others that she will not be able to come home yet due to the storm, "Minji..."

 

"I know," Minji smiled, wrapping her arms around Yoohyeon warmly, "It's just three days, you know I won't charge you for staying here longer." she teased, fingertips lightly tracing her back.

 

Yoohyeon let out a defeated sigh before letting herself melt on Minji's touch, reluctantly burying her face on her neck while her arms stayed frozen on her sides. "It's the third day though, right?"

 

Minji hummed in response, it was the third day indeed. "It is. So loosen up and enjoy the day?" she said cheerfully, trying to lift up her mood, which looks like didn't work to her dismay.

 

"Rain always comes in the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter