Not so blind

Dreamcatcher Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riding a bus became a part of Bora's daily routine going to work after her old car broke down three months ago, with no chance of being repaired.

 

At the end of her every bus ride, she noticed the same woman and her dog sitting under the waiting shed. She was there almost everyday. 

 

If Bora would be completely honest, she found the other woman to be extremely attractive, with her sharp nose and jawline, her long black hair with streaks of blonde at the tip, and a fair complexion that enhances her features.

 

But what catches her eyes was the dark colored sunglass she's always wearing and her dog wearing a vest saying "Do not pet", falling into the assumption that the lady was blind.

 

 

And it has been exactly three months since she started seeing this lady on her way to work, so she decided to greet her one day with a simple hello.

 

 

"Hi." the lady greeted back huskily with a smile, and Bora swears she felt her heart skipped a beat at that very moment.

 

"My name is Bora, I always see you here." She explained, "And I wanted to be friends with you."

 

The lady turns her head to where the voice is coming from and was greeted by a nervous smiling Bora.

 

"I know it's weird that a random stranger would come up to you and ask you to be your friend-" Bora blabbers, she was just glad that the other cannot see her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter