Chapter 2

Twitter's Lover

 

I can feel his love but I don’t know what’s it.He seem don’t want losing me.I admit that I falling in love with him but now I belong Ok Taecyeon.Junho is of 2PM.We’re from same company,JYP Entertainment.This is the first time that I have it with the man that I loved.I don’t want anyone know about this relationship.After that,we back to our dorm.I know he feel so happy today because of me.

 

At time,I arrived at Miss A dorm.Min unnie still not sleep.She looked angry.

 

“Suzy,where are you going?”Min asked.

 

“I just go to have fresh breath  outside.Why unnie?”I replied with fake smile.

 

“I know,where you go?You go to meet Lee Junho right?I read your twitter with Junho.What’s your relationship with him?”Min asked again.

 

“mmmm…we’re together now..but unnie..please don’t tell anyone.I still Taecyeon’s girlfriend,”I replied with scared voice

 

“Omo..how could did it to Taecyeon?Are you have affair with Junho?You know that Junho is 2PM’s member.If Fei know about it,she will get mad at you..because she let her love go because of you.We don’t want our manager get mad of us because we have relationship with our family,JYP Nation.Fei loves Junho..you don’t know it?”Min said.I got shocked about it.Fei unnie loves Junho.No wonder she always watching Junho from far away when we have photo shooting together.She really get mad after she knew about JunHyo.

 

“Unnie,please don’t get mad at me.I know that I’m wrong.Please don’t tell anyone about it.I’m scared.I don’t want our member,Miss A fighting each other because of one guy,”I said.

 

“Okay,Suzy…please be careful with your relationship with Junho.After you log in Twitter,please sign out.I don’t want Fei saw it,your love moment with Junho.Give me a hug,”Min said.She give me a hug.I’m happy because I have Min unnie as my sister.

 

“Okay..Unnie…I will,”I said.After that,I go to my room to sleep.Before that I looked at my laptop.I have new messaged.I opened it.Its from my love,Junho.

 

@dlswnghek Baby,we have problem.Wooyoung hyung know about us.What should we do?

 

Omo…Wooyoung oppa know about my relationship with Junho.Wooyoung oppa is my ideal type.I always said it at any variety show.

 

@missasuzy Oppa,Min unnie also know about us.Oppa,I think we can’t make our relationship.We will make other person will sad.You know that,oppa.Fei unnie loves you.

 

I think that I don’t want Fei unnie get mad at me.I know that I will hurt Junho’s heart.What should I do?Suddenly,he replied my message.

 

@dlswnghek Baby…I don’t know about it.Really?But I don’t love her.I just love you,Bae Suzy.I also feel the same thing.We could not have relationship.Taecyeon hyung will get mad at me.We’re JYP Nation.So,what’s your decision?Just one things that I want you remember it,I always love you.

 

I know that he don’t loves Fei unnie.Aishhh..what I don’t think about Taecyeon?Everyone know about Taeczy.I also don’t want losing Junho.Should I make Junho oppa as my close friend?

 

@missasuzy Oppa..I know about it.I always love you too.I thought we can just be close friend.You can close with me but not make another person know that you loves me.I’m so sorry because I hurt your heart.

 

My tears falling down on my cheek.If I know this will happened.i should not meet Junho.I make another guy sad.

 

@dlswnghek…okay my love.lets be friend.Please don’t avoid me.Taecyeon hyung saw our tweet just now.This morning,he want to meet me.I think he will mad at me.Khun hyung also want to meet me.

 

I forgot about it…Taecyeon read my twitter.I should called him now.I dialed his number but he don’t want pick up the phone.After I tried so many times,he picked up the phone.

 

Taecyeon:Hello!!Suzy..(He seem like mad at me)

Suzy:Oppa,are you mad at me?

Taecyeon:YES..I MAD AT YOU…ABOUT YOUR TWEET WITH JUNHO?

Suzy:Oppa,we just friend.You also know about it.We’re JYP Nation.I just love you.

Taecyeon:But…..please don’t do it again.You make me that I want to killed him.I don’t want losing you.

Suzy:Okay,My Jinguk..But please tell everything to me if you will acting with other girl.If you’re not,I will jealous more.

Taecyeon:Okay Go Hyemi..I love you…Good Night my partner..Have a nice dream.Lets meet tomorrow.I missing hugging you.

Suzy:Good Night my dream high.Okay.Wait for me.

 

Are Junho still waiting for me?I should care about his feeling too.

 

@missasuzy Oppa,are you here?I already explain everything to Taecyeon.So,you will not get mad from him.How about Khun oppa?You explain everything to him,Okay?

 

I waited for his reply.I thought he already sleep.

 

@dlswnghek I still here.I waiting for my baby.Okay..I will explain to Khun hyung.Baby…Oppa want to sleep because of tomorrow,oppa will have recording my new song.

 

My smile appeared.He still want to be romantic with me.

 

@missasuzy What’s song oppa?Is that for Krystal?-jealous-

 

I feel jealous when I know that Junho want Krystal sing for Hands Up song.

 

@dlswnghek don’t be like that my baby…her voice is so sweet and your voice is so precious for me.I also jealous about you with Kim Soo Hyun.

 

He make me blushed again.Why I don’t wonder about his feeling to me?Maybe I’m too loving for Taecyeon.Nowadays,Taecyeon always busy.Jia unnie told me that she saw Taecyeon and Jessica hang out together but I don’t believe it.I will believe it if I saw it with my two eyes.

 

@missasuzy I love you..Don’t flirt with Krystal..I don’t like Junstal..I prefer a lot of Junzy..you and me..Oppa..I should sleep now.See you later..

 

Now,I’m confused.Junho and Taecyeon loves me.My ideal man is Wooyoung.

 

@dlswnghek I love you more.I’m your secret admire.Sleep well my love.

 

I hope his love for me will never end.I hope he always love me.

 

I signed out the twitter.If Fei unnie know about it,she will hates me.

 

Taecyeon POV

 

Aishh…why Jessica always called me?She don’t know that I already have girlfriend,Suzy.She always disturbed me.She asked me to hang out with her.I miss my twitter.When I logged in my twitter,I saw my girlfriend tweet.but she tweet with Junho.

JUNHO!!!!HOW DARE YOU SAID ‘I LOVE YOU’ TO MY GIRLFRIEND..

Yah!!Junho…Suzy is my girlfriend.I already get mad now.

 

@taeccool  Yah!!Junho..don’t so sweet to my Go Hye Mi.I will talk with you tomorrow

 

I want he explain to me about why he said it to Suzy.Junho is 2PM’s member.I’m close with him.