Chapter 3

Twitter's Lover

 

Aishh…This Jessica,You’re just my best friend.Only Suzy is my girlfriend.She still always disturbed me.I don’t like Taecsicca.I like Taeczy so much.Suddenly,she called me.

 

Jessica:Hey darling,why you always ignore me?

Taecyeon:YAH!!DON’T CALLED ME DARLING..I’M NOT YOUR DARLING..

Jessica:darling,please don’t increase your tone to me.You will disturbed our child who still sleep

Taecyeon:CHILD?SINCE WHEN I DID WITH YOU?I LOVE MY SUZY NOT YOU,JESSICA

Jessica:if you still not break up with her,I will expose the recording which you said that you hate her and love me.(Aishh.that time,I drunked)

Taecyeon:don’t said anything to everyone.

Jessica:One things,I want you know..my dongsaeng really get mad about your dongsaeng,Junho said love things to your girlfriend.She is more crazy than me.

Taecyeon:I already know about it.I will meet you tomorrow to discuss about it.

Jessica:I will wait for you

 

I ended the conversation.What should I do now?That girl really make me become bad guy.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

I will asked Junho what happened in Twitter?Suzy is Taecyeon’s girlfriend.I don’t want 2PM member fighting each other because of one girl.I should ask Victoria about it because he close with Victoria.

 

Nichkhun:Hey my Khuntoria!!Are you already know about the new about Junho?

Victoria:I miss you so much..Yeah..I know…but I already know about Junho’s feeling.He told me about it

Nichkhun:Really?what should we do?Suzy is Taecyeon’s girlfriend.

Victoria:Khun,I’m so sorry.if I said bad word to you.I know what Taecyeon did..because of that.I really hate him now.He’s such bad guy.I know he did with Jessica and they have one child now.Donghae told me.

Nichkhun:WHAT??what happened to 2PM now?JYP will get mad soon.Jagiya,please help me.

Victoria:Please let Junho and Suzy together.I know Junho will protect her and never hurt her.I believe him.

Nichkhun:Okay..Jagiya.please don’t close with Kyuhyun.You will make jealous..

 

I ended the conversation.How dare you Taec..you make Suzy hurt…I will talk with Junho this morning.I will make sure that Junho can protect Suzy or not.