Chapter 1

Twitter's Lover

 

“You’re the one who hurt my heart easily.I realized that  I falling in love with you after we’re acting in Dream High 1.You’re my boyfriend.I heard the rumor that you goind date with Jessica Jung at some place.Everyone want you with her.Now,appeared one name,Taecsicca not Taeczy anymore.You don’t know how much I love you.My love for you,I can’t count it because its so many of love that I give you.Why you don’t care my feeling?I thought you love me,”Suzy said.She cried in front of Taecyeon.He still don’t speak anything.In the same times,someone heard their conversation.Suzy’s secret to admire,Lee Junho.He knew that his brother already took his love and Suzy just love him as sister.

 

“Suzy,why you crying?I hate see you’re crying.Its make me want to crying with you.How dare you,Taecyeon hyung make my love crying,”Junho said.He hides behind the tree.He falling in love with Suzy since Miss A and 2PM dancing together in Music Bank.He don’t know why he feel his heart beating so fast.He feel unhappy if at least one day,he don’t tweet in twitter with Suzy.

 

Flashback

 

 

Junho always update his twitter.He feel so happy after he know that Suzy is online now.So,this is his chance to tweet with Suzy.

 

@dlwsnghek You’re so pretty

 

Suzy always replied all her friend.She just thought that Junho as her close friend,not as lover.

 

@missasuzy Thank you,oppa…Listen to my heartbeat..kekekekeke.

 

When Junho received the tweet.He smiled alone.He thought that She know all about 2PM.

 

@dlwsnghek I love you

 

He don’t know why he tweet like that?He scared if after she read this three word,it will make Suzy ignore him.In the same times,Khun updates his tweet.He shocked after he read Junho’s tweet to Suzy.

 

@Khunnie0624 Wow,we have new couple from JYP,Junzy

 

Junho thought all his brother already sleep.Only Khun still not sleep.He replied Khun tweet.

 

@dlwsnghek Yah!! Khun hyung.Its not your thought.

 

Khun read Junho’s replied.He feel like that Junho falling in love with Suzy.He want to know more about Junho’s feeling to Suzy.So,he cant said in Twitter.Its supposed to be privacy.

 

@Khunnie0624 Junho,I will talk with you tomorrow.Meet me in my room

 

Junho knew what will happened tomorrow.Khun will ask more about it.Suddenly,someone tweet appeared.

 

@missasuzy I love you too,Junho oppa.

 

Junho feel so happy.He knew that is not what he thought.Its just love to friend.He knew that Suzy already be taken.She’s Taecyeon girlfriend.

 

@taeccool  Yah!!Junho..don’t so sweet to my Go Hye Mi.I will talk with you tomorrow.

 

“Omo,now I have problem.Who want help me?”he said.He went to living room to find his twin in 2PM.

 

“Wooyoung,wake up!!I have problem now.I want your help…Chansung,wake up!!”he said in silent.Khun and Taecyeon still not sleep in their bedroom.After a few minutes later,Wooyoung and Chansung wake up.

 

“What’s going on,Junho?”Wooyoung said who still close his eyes.Chansung just looked their hyung with closing eyes.

 

“Khun hyung and Taec hyung will get mad at me.They read my tweet for Suzy.I wrote ‘I love you’.I know that Suzy is Taec’s girlfriend.I don’t know why I sent it to her.What should I do?”Junho said.

 

“WHAT??Are you really love Suzy?Please telling the truth.As I know,she said that I’m her ideal type.She also said about it when Chansung joined Dream Team.”Wooyoung said,

 

Suzy-shi,who do you like in 2PM?”MC asked Suzy.Chansung hopes that Suzy choose him

 

Wooyoung oppa….”Chansung’s face changes.He feel so sad.

 

“Suzy-shi,Chansung feel so bad now.He want you wishing a luck for him”MC said.

 

“Good Luck Chansung Oppa!!Fighting!!”,Suzy said.

 

“Junho,telling us the truth.We will keep the secret.We’re Young Boy.Are you forget about it?”Chansung shocked.

 

“Yes,I love Suzy since we did in same performance.Do you remember it?,”Junho said.

 

“That’s bad Junho.She is Taecyeon’s girlfriend.We’re JYP Nation.We’re close because we’re family.I’m sure JYP hyung don’t  like what happened if 2PM fighting each other,”Wooyoung said.They don’t know that JYP also readJunho’s tweet to Suzy.Not only JYP,Hyoyeon who has crush to Junho also read it.

 

“Pity Junho..I know that Junho loves Suzy because I saw Junho feel so happy if he with Suzy.Because of that I make they dancing together in that performance.I’m sure that Taecyeon really mad about these.I want to help Junho.I have plan now,”JYP said in his bedroom.

 

“Hello,friend..I want to said something to you.I want Taecyeon acting with Jessica in one CF.I know they’re close friend.I hope you like it,”JYP said to Owner SM Entertainment.

 

“Okay,Friend.We will make it in Japan..Bye Friend,”his friend ended the conversation.

 

Now,his planned already make.His plan  want make Suzy and Taecyeon break up and Junho will have chance to get Suzy .Back to 2PM dorm,they still discussing each other in living room.

 

“Junho,please forget your love to Suzy.I don’t want 2PM fighting because of girl.We’re such like sibling.I don’t want losing my fan..kekekeke,”Wooyoung said.He know that this is first time Junho feel love like these.Junho always told everything to him because they shared same room.

 

“Junho,I think what wooyoung said its true.First time,we fight because of Jaebeom hyung.I don’t want we fight for the second time.We can help you forget Suzy,”Chansung said.

 

“Wooyoung,Chansung…I really need your help because I love Suzy so much.Thank you Youngboy,”He said and hugged his brother.

 

“Don’t worry,your twin idea always be great.Youngboy forever,”Wooyoung said.Chansung still want to sleep.Wooyoung also want to sleep.Tomorrow,they have to recording their new song,Give it to me.

 

“Okay..Have a nice dream..”Junho said.After that,he go back to his room.He still think about his confession to Suzy in Twitter.When he opened the twitter,he has a lot of notification.Only one person sent in private message.He opened the message.He shocked because Suzy sent something to him.

 

@missasuzy May I ask something oppa?Are you really love me?I really sad right now because Taecyeon seem like ignore me.

 

Omo…Taecyeon ignore her.Is because of me?I should solved this problem.I don’t want my Suzy feel sad.She want to know my feeling.Should I tell her?

 

@dlwnshgek Taecyeon hyung??why he ignore you?I really love yyyoooouuu.Don’t worry baby…Junho oppa here for you..

 

Yah…why I called her ‘baby’.Now,she will curious about something.Maybe we should meet.Our house in same apartment.

 

@missasuzy Baby???I love you too oppa..Can we meet,oppa?

 

Now,she read my mind.How she know that I want to meet her.She is really amazing.What should I do?I can’t control my feeling.No one will know that I will go out.I just go to my secret place in this apartment.

 

@dlwnshgek okay…Meet me at 251 room In this apartment.I will wait for you.

 

Now,I really happy because I will meet her, eyes to eyes.This is secret.I don’t want tell anyone.I secretly go out.I waiting her in my places.Its already 5 minutes.Its okay..I will wait for her forever.Suddenly,the door opened.Its Suzy.She really want to cry.When she saw me,her tears falling down.She running toward me and hugged me.I hugged her back.

 

“Suzy,letting go your tears.Junho oppa here,”I said.I don’t know why my heart keep beating fast when she hugged me.I hopes she will not heard my heart beating fast.Suddenly,she realized about something.

 

“Oppa,why I heard your heart keep beating fast?Are you okay,oppa?”she asked me.what should I say?

 

“I’m okay,Suzy..Don’t worry about me,”I said.Maybe she know that I am lied.She come closer to me and put her head on my head.

 

“Oppa,your heart still keep beating fast…”she said it again.Suddenly,the electricity off.Its already dark.I can’t see her.

 

“Suzy,where are you?”I asked because I really worried about her.I don’t want she scared.

 

“Oppa,I still in front of you,”she replied.I keep searching her hand to hold it.”Oppa,just follow your heart,you will found me,”she said again.I found body in front of me.I touched her head and suddenly,I touched her lips.I really want to kiss her but its not the right time.Suddenly,I heard some noise in this room.She hugged me again and make we falling on the ground.I know she scared.

 

“Are you okay,baby?”I asked her.My heart still keep beating heart.This is first time,I feel it.

 

“You still called me,baby..oppa…why you called me,baby?”she asked me.She still look at me.We’re still in same position.She still on top of me.Suddenly,I kissed her with all my heart.Maybe this is will be the last time,we will kissed.She is Taecyeon’s girlfriend.She replied my kissed.This is my first kiss with someone who that I really love.I tried to put off her clothes.She also did same thing.Now,we’re .

 

“I really love you not love as friend..Its love from your secret admire.I always look at you.But you already become my brother’s girlfriend.I’m so sorry because what I did to you,”I said.I continued to kiss her.She broke the kiss.

 

“Oppa,I know about it because I feel the same way after we did in same performance.Taecyeon always go out with the girl from SM Entertainment,Jessica.I know she just his friend.I love you,Lee Junho,”she said.I get shocked because I ‘m not love only for one sides.She also love me.

 

“I love you too,Bae Suzy.I really love you because of that my heart still beating fast,”I said.

 

“Oppa,I can’t love you back more because I still Taecyeon’s girlfriend.I also love him but oppa,lets do it.I really want it now.Taecyeon and I did not do it.Oppa is the first person,”she said.I know her love to Taecyeon is more than she love to me.I shocked because they did not do it.

 

“Okay,baby..can we do secret relationship?I don’t want losing you.”I said and continued kiss her.”Sure my emperor,”she said.After a few minutes later,I realized that we can’t do it more.

 

“Baby,we should back to our dorm.We can’t let them know about us.I really happy today.Wear your clothes first..Wanna my help?”I said.I help her to wear her clothes.The room still dark.I holding her hand to find ways to go out from the room.Finally,I found it.Now,we found light.

 

“Oppa,I love you,”she said.She kissed me again.

 

“I love you too,”I replied and kissed her back.

 

After that,we go back to our dorm.We took different ways.I should make it like usual so no one can’t curious.When I opened the door,Woooyoung standing in front of me.

 

“Where you go?”he asked me.

 

“I just took fresh air outside,”I said.

 

“Don’t lie to me..I know your secret place..You and Suzy kissing,right?”he said.He really amazing.I’m happy because he is my twin in 2PM.

 

“Shhhh…Wooyoung….its a secret..”I said.

 

“So,you and she are together.Congrates my twinnie.I will help you to keep the secret.You should go sleep now,”he said.I go to my room with happy face.

 

Suzy’s POV

 

When I want to updated my twitter,Junho oppa sent me about something.I should reply it.If I’m not replied it,he will think that I ignore him.Suddenly,he post that he loves me.After that,Khun oppa comment about it.One thing,Taecyeon read about it.I’m scared if my relationship become worse after this.I replied with three word also.Junho oppa is so funny and cute.He always make me want to laugh.I don’t know why my love to Taecyeon become decrease.I can’t feel it anymore.I make decision  that I want to meet Junho oppa.I post something to him by using private message.No one know about it.Only he and me know it.He keep called me baby...He’s so romantic.He want to meet me in our apartment.When I opened the door,he already wait for me.He is so cute guy.I running to him and hugged him tightly.My tears falling down.Suddenly,blackout happened.He keep called my name.I wonder why he is so worried about me?”Oppa,I still in front of you,”I said.He keep searching my body.I heard someone noise.I’m scared.We fell on the ground.I’m on top of him.He still called me baby.Suddenly,he kissed me.