PRISM STAFF

 RENDEZVOUS : through the lens.  ( rendezvous revealed! )
Please log in to read the full chapter
RENDEZVOUS : THROUGH THE LENS     DELIGHTFUL 2016 : LAYOUT CODED BY LISETT  prism staff   scroll down  jin siryeon ceo.

Prism Entertainment's founder and CEO, Siryeon established the label in April 2016 after four years of working as part of the A&R team under Viva Creative. Deciding to become the change in the industry she wants to see sooner rather than later, she launched the company in a small office building dreaming of big goals. There is much to accomplish and prove, and she'd be damned if she doesn't.    

While typically known for her intimidating, no-nonsense disposition, it only takes a little while to know that it's because of her passion and love for her vision. Siryeon cares deeply for her trainees' and idols' success. She's married to her career and the Prism idols are her children. Siryeon is aware that she is raising them as people and has to raise them up to success as idols.

Born: April 21, 1978.
Faceclaim: Kahi.

sohn eunbi creative director.

Prism's creative director, Eunbi has been with the label since its founding. She works tirelessly to bring her vision to life. She's responsible for the creative aspects of their artists' careers. Her trust is hard-earned as her life's work is being put to fruition, but that doesn't mean she won't hear a suggestion or two from their trainees and idols. After all, it's their career being built too. 

People will typically find Eunbi with a cup of coffee not far within her reach. As an old friend of Siryeon's, she has a deep, mutual understanding of the CEO's motivation and ambitions. With her job being relatively detached from the managerial aspects of the artists' careers, Eunbi is much more laidback with them. If Siryeon is the mother, Eunbi is the cool wine coffee aunt. 

Born: March 4, 1983.
Faceclaim: Seo Jihye.

lee suran rendezvous's manager.

Previously a trainee manager for Prism Girls, Suran has been assigned to further manage the girls as Rendezvous. She's been looking after them since their first trainee, getting to know all of them and earning their trust throughout their trainee period. Suran plays to a delicate balance between reminding them of their responsibility as Prism's first artist while also being the support they need.

Suran often takes the lead of the two Rendezvous managers due to her experience and closer relationship with the girls. She's in for the ride just as much as they are, assuming the role of cheerleader once she sets them off to do their idol duties. Though she'll admit here and there that she dotes on them like they're her sisters. How could she not after all the time spent together? 

Born: July 9, 1988
Faceclaim: Kim Jaekyung.

kang wooseok rendezvous's manager.

Wooseok was hauled over onto Rendezvous's journey close to their debut, becoming Suran's second pair of eyes and hands. While not as proactive in his duties compared to Suran, Wooseok prides in his helpfulness. Whatever Suran or the girls need from him, he's onto it straight away. While he's a new addition to the staff, his sincerity often wins over the rest of the company and their respect.

As he's the less strict manager, he's usually the target of the girls' teasing and shenanigans (in which he is happily involved in). His easygoing demeanour does not mean that he shirks on his responsibilities, however. Any sign of trouble coming in their direction and Wooseok is up on his feet sorting it out. He cares a lot more for the girls than he lets on. 

Born: Sep

Please log in to read the full chapter