RENDEZVOUS

 RENDEZVOUS : through the lens.  ( rendezvous revealed! )
Please log in to read the full chapter
RENDEZVOUS : THROUGH THE LENS     DELIGHTFUL 2016 : LAYOUT CODED BY LISETT  RENDEZVOUS   scroll down  JI BARAM LEADER, LEAD DANCER, RAPPER. 

Bara—the leader of Rendezvous—is troublesome to the management as she is protective of the members. Ji Baram's childhood was spent hopping countries while being her sisters' point of stability. The role of caretaker still naturally fell onto her lap along with her choice to pursue the idol career. But if carrying such a role has been deemed crucial for the girls' survival, Baram would take up the mantle again.

There's much that is expected of Baram as she takes the helm. Yet still, there are other strengths that lie untapped within her. She thinks she has to wrangle the jaws of the industry away from the girls, arming herself with her own bite to protect the group. But there's much more Baram can give. Above order and safety, the girls will find comfort in each other.     

Born: December 22, 1998
Faceclaim: Yves.

MOON JIAHN mAIN RAPPER, FACE OF THE GROUP.

There's a dazzling energy to Jiahn that draws people's eyes to her. The spunk, passion, and beauty made a perfect package for any face of a girl group. People wouldn't guess that this gem was found in the underground rap scene. Jiahn packed her bags, hauling herself from Daegu to Seoul for a fresh start. There, she was polished for the idol stage, where she could rap to her heart's content with little worry.

Little. With the safety of many eyes watching her comes the unease of ascertaining which bear ill intent. It's a tumultuous storm she navigates as she is placed on the front lines to pave the group's identity and career. With her sights set forward, it's easy to forget that there are people who follow close behind—whom she can fall back on. It's a matter of letting herself do so.

Born: December 11, 1997
Faceclaim: fromis_9's Jiwon.

SUEN SZEYUEN MAIN VOCALIST, DANCER.

Szeyuen, another girl who has traveled an even further distance to breathe more freely. But in this industry, just how freely is it, anyway? For Szeyuen, she deemed it well worth all the effort. It was the solution to doing away with the life that awaited her at home in Hong Kong. From FNC, Fantagio, and finally, under Prism, Szeyuen has succeeded in securing respite in the form of a work visa and artist contract.

But being able to live a different life over another still comes with living in its reality. Szeyuen looks around her and sees all the wrong in the industry—in society. Still, Szeyuen has chosen Korea as the place where she will root herself in its soil. Sing, dance, and do whatever as Sawon of Rendezvous, so that she may stay. The rest of the details? She'll figure out on the way.

Born: June 3, 1998
Faceclaim: (G)I-DLE's Shuhua.

MIN JOOHYUN LEAD RAPPER, VOCALIST.

Joohyun stands and watches everything pass her by, allowing the winds to catch onto the sail and take her where it may. She expects nothing more out of the journey save for fleeting joys and unfulfilled aspirations. But she's set on her duties now that she's made it this far, standing on the stage and in front of cameras as Yoonju of Rendezvous. She only prays for things to go right. If not with her, then at leas

Please log in to read the full chapter