In School!

#minifanfics!

#imagine You are dozing off in school during break when a pair of lips peck you softly on your cheek. You open your eyes blearily and see Gikwang's face in front of you. Smiling, he says, "Has the sleeping b2uty been awakened by my kiss?"

 

“Aigoo… I’m so sleepy…” Stretching your arms out, you groaned as your joints popped. Slumping onto the desk, you shut your eyes as you rested your head on your arms. “[Your Name], don’t sleep! Lessons are about to start!” Hissing a breath of frustration, you lifted your head to glare at your best friend, Lee Gikwang. “Don’t glare at me like that! I’m just trying to prevent you from getting scolded by the teacher later!” he protested, eyes wide as he put on an innocent expression. “Yah Lee Gikwang! Don’t you dare use that as an excuse for waking me up! You know very well that there aren’t anymore lessons for me okay?!” Deprived of much-needed sleep and irritated at Gikwang’s ‘teasing’, you flared up.

Immediately, his face fell. Turning away from you, he sulked at his desk, lacing and unlacing his fingers together. Looking at him, you felt a twinge of guilt for shouting. “Aish…” you sighed. Tapping Gikwang’s shoulder, you waited for him to turn back to you before you continued, “Mianhae… I didn’t mean to snap at you. I was just feeling really tired…” An adorable eyesmile crept up his face when he heard your apology. “Gwenchana. I was at fault too. I knew you looked tired yet I still teased you. Go take a nap now. I’ll wake you up when school ends okay?” Nudging your head towards your arms which were still resting on the desk, Gikwang smiled brightly at you before taking out a book to read. Smiling at his involuntary aegyo, you slumped back on the table and dozed off.

The next thing you knew, something soft touched your cheek and your eyes fluttered open. Raising your head up, you blinked blearily at the smiling face of Gikwang. “Has the sleeping b2uty been awakened by my kiss?” he asked cheerfully. Mind still foggy from sleep, you nodded, before the full impact of what he had said struck you and cleared your mind. “Yah! Did you say that you KISSED me?!” you yelled, your voice reverberating through the empty classroom.  The ‘culprit’ smiled warily, then turned and dashed out of the classroom. “Lee Gikwang! You better stop right there or you’ll get it from me!” You screamed as you chased after his disappearing figure.

 

 

Okay, this didn't really turn out the way I expected it to. ><

Anyways, still hoping that you guys will like it. ^^

Please comment and subscribe!