Recording Studio!

#minifanfics!

#imagine Junhyung bringing you to the recording studio so that he can look at you as he sings.

 

“Nan niga jeil joha~” Music blasted from your vibrating phone. Putting down the pencil you were holding, you reached for your phone and flipped it open. “Yobuseyo?” you asked, a little smile on your face. “Yeobo? Are you free now?” Junhyung’s voice filled your ears. “Waeyo?” you asked playfully, not giving a direct answer. A few seconds ticked by during which you heard no reply. Instead, the doorbell trilled. Holding the phone to your ear, you made your way to the door and flung it open.

Standing outside was Junhyung himself with a bouquet of red roses. “Surprise!” he exclaimed, handing you the flowers and leaning in to peck your forehead softly. Dumbly, you accepted the roses and stepped aside to let Junhyung enter. “Oppa? Why are you here?” you asked once you got over the shock of Junhyung’s unexpected visit. “Hmm… Let me see. Maybe it’s to bring my beautiful girlfriend out on a date?” he replied, winking at you. Blushing, you panicked, “But I’m not dressed appropriately!” Tugging on your hands, he protested, “Ani ani! You look good in whatever you wear. Besides, I love you because of your personality and not what you wear.” As if to prove his point, Junhyung bent forward and pressed a chaste kiss on your lips, then took advantage of your moment of stunned amazement and pulled you down to his waiting car. The engine purred as he started it up and you stared out of the window as he drove, sneaking occasional glances at Junhyung when he thought he wasn’t looking.

In what seemed like a short time, Junhyung pulled up beside a tall building. Getting out the car, you saw the entrance to THE Cube building right in front of you. “Eh? Oppa, why are we here?” Turning to Junhyung, you waited for an answer. Instead, he smiled at you mysteriously and led you up to the topmost floor of the building where the recording studios were located. Seating you in the studio control room, he made his way into the studio where he proceeded to sing ‘Living Without You’. You listened in rapt wonderment, touched by his obvious love for you. As tears began to stream down your face, Junhyung reached the end of the song and murmured, “[Your Name], saranghae~ <3”

 

 

Mianhae if it wasn't that good.. ><

Wrote it when I was half-asleep, keke.

Hope you enjoyed it anyways! ^^