On The Streets!

#minifanfics!

#imagine You are walking on the streets when someone taps you on the shoulder. You turn around only to be wrapped in a hug from Yoseob.

 

"Let's break up." your heart crumbled when you heard those dreadful words falling out of your boyfriend's mouth. "Why?" you managed to utter. "We won't work out." he said. "I'm sure you'll find someone better than me." he continued, oblivious to how his words stabbed deeper into your wounded heart. However, stubborn as you were, you refused to break down and cry in front of your now ex-boyfriend. Maintaining a stoic face, you turned and walked away, ignoring his pleas for you to forgive him.

 It was only when you had walked onto the streets that you finally allowed the tears to fall. "Why me?" you asked yourself, hand clutching your chest as if that action could hold the fragments of your heart together. Tears continues to stream down your face as you wandered aimlessly along the bustling streets. Barely aware of the curious glances pedestrians threw at your bedraggled figure, all you could think of was the pain that engulfed your heart. Until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

 Bewildered, you turned around, to see the smiling face of your best friend, Yang Yoseob. His grin immediately fell off when he took in your swollen eyes and tear-stained face. "Omo! What happened, [Your name]? Did someone bully you?" he asked frantically, fists balling up at the thought of you getting hurt. "He broke up with me." you replied bleakly, fresh tears welling up in your eyes. A flash of understanding flitted over his face and he pulled you into an embrace, his arms hugging you tightly to his warm body. "It's okay," he consoled. "I'll always be here for you." You sniffed and clutched him tighter. "Why? Why me?" you bawled, finally feeling safe in his familiar hug. "I don't even know what went wrong this time!" You buried your face into his thick overcoat, breathing in the scent that was unique only to him.

A small sigh answered your rant. Glancing up, you see Yoseob staring down at you with an unreadable expression. He wiped your tears away gently with his fingertips and said, "Don't waste your tears on a guy like him okay? You'll always have me anyway." You nodded, a rush of gratitude sweeping through you towards God for blessing you with such a good friend. Impulsively, you threw your arms around Yoseob and tiptoed to give him a light peck on the cheek. "Thank you for always being here for me." you breathed, warm wetness on your cheeks again. Pulling away, Yoseob smiled and hooked his arm through yours. "You are welcome!" he replied cheerfully. "Now let's go for some corn soup!" Without waiting for a reply, he started tugging you towards the nearest convenience store. Giggling at his eagerness, you felt as if all your worries had gone with the wind, just because of an adorable smile along with the care and concern from Yoseob.

 

 

Okays, this chapter seems a little weird.

Wrote it when I was half-asleep in Thailand.

Mianhae if it's not up to expectations. ><