5 years ago (Two)

Wind Escorts Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Jonghyoen didn’t go to his office. He walked around the city again as there is no anything particular to do at work today. He walked randomly and unintentionally arrived at Yuri’s shop. He was standing at a corner and secretly looking at her as he always does.


“You never help. Only know how to ask for money and go to play. How old are you now, Yonhae? You’re really a bad kid. Look at me, our shop is so busy right now. Stay and help me, you bad brother.” Yuri angrily shouted to her problem-maker younger brother.

“Give me money! I’m so busy. I can’t help you.” Her heartless brother just took her money and left.

Yuri shed tear painfully alone a little bit then she wiped her tears and continued welcoming her customers.

 

Jonghyeon saw the fighting scene between sister and brother. He felt bad for Yuri. She is always busy every day and today she is so busy too. Customers keeps coming which made her unable to even sit down for one minute. Jonghyeon became sadder and sadder to see Yuri is struggling alone every day like this. A moment later he suddenly took off his police shirt uniform and remained in only a while t-shirt then walked into her shop.


“Ice-latte with 10% of sugar!... Melon shake…. Hot chocolate….” -Jonghyeon-

Jonghyeon grabbed the ordered drink from order desk and went as a waiter to serve for sitting customers.

Yuri was stunned with the silly police officer who suddenly appeared to help her but she couldn’t speak immediately as she still lost in this unbelievable reality.

“The table over there made order for honey lemon juice.” Jonghyeon spoke up to Yuri about the order, got Yuri snap out of her thought.

“Hurry up hurry up!” Customers started insisting and it made Yuri unable to say anything to Jonghyeon. She started handing ordered drinks to Jonghyeon. Jonghyeon smoothly went to hand over the drinks to customers.

They both worked energetically together for full day until close hour.

…..

“Ahh finally I can sit down.” Jonghyeon exclaimed. He sat on a chair while massaging his neck tiredly.

“Here you go.” Yuri came to him then put a glass of ice-latte for him.

Jonghyeon was surprised with her treat. He smiled to her excitedly then took the drink. He gave the first sip.

“Omo this is my taste. You remember?” he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter