5 Years Ago (one)

Wind Escorts Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ 5 Years Ago ~

"Stop stop! Stop running! Yaaaa..."

A few policemen were running fast along busy Gangnam Street to catch a female shoplifter.

"Ya... Stop!" -Polices-

The shoplifter wouldn't stop no matter how polices were yelling and chasing after.

"Youngmin, you go that way with the rest. I'll go this way." the leader of that police group gave order to s.

"Yes sir." everyone accepted their leader's order then separated way to catch the thief.

Kim Jonghyeon; a new transfer chief station of Gangnam who has just come to work at his new office is already being so active on his first day. He energetically followed the thief and made sure no one is hurt because of his mission.

A moment later, he saw a woman in black cap, black t-shirt with dark blue Jeans was walking a few meters in front of him. He clenched his teeth and speeded up his legs. He thought it’s the shoplifter.

"You little shoplifter." He shouted meanly and approached to catch the girl.

"What? What's up? Hey, you!" the girl startled with the sudden catch.

"Stand still or I'm gonna play hard on you. Stand still!" he shouted meaner. He pulled her both arms to her back and was taking out his handcuff to lock the girl without seeing her face yet.

"Hey, crazy you! Who the hell are you? Why are you catching me? Hey!!! Let go of me." the girl started protesting stronger.

*Tok*

Jonghyun knocked on the girl's head slightly just to threaten her to stop being noisy.

"Shut up! You useless thief. Thief likes you really like stealing someone's things. I'll put you in prison for a few days." he threatened more.

"What? Thief? I'm thief? You're mentalist!!! Let go of me." the girl still denied.

"Annoying! Let's talk in police station." Jonghyeon put on the handcuff.

"Yaaa hik hik... I'm not thief. Yaaa... " the girl began crying, gaining attention from everyone on the road.

While the both man and woman were trying their best to fight each other, the police group of Jonghyeon’s who has separated way from Jonghyeon arrived there.

"Jonghyeon-ah!!!" Youngmin called Jonghyeon from a distance.

Jonghyeon turned to look at Youngmin and saw s were catching one more shoplifter. He stunned.

"Jonghyeon, the shoplifter is here." Youngmin informed as he could guess Jonghyeon is catching the wrong person.

Jonghyeon jaw dropped. "What?" he exclaimed to himself in disbelief.

"Release the innocent, Jonghyeon!" Youngmin insisted Jonghyeon.

"Ah yeah..." Jonghyeon snapped out of his thoughts and quickly unlocked the handcuff.

The girl turned to face Jonghyeon once her hands were freed.

"Mmm I'm sor...ry" Jonghyeon was saying an apology but not even finished his sentence yet.

*Pang*

The girl slapped on his left face angrily.

"Silly police!" she cursed Jonghyeon in front of the crowd while biting her lips trying to show her anger to him.

Jonghyeon lost his words.

"Yuri, I'm sorry. It's just a misunderstanding." Youngmin entered to help speaking for his superior.

"He's terrible." Yuri shortly replied to Youngmin then turned to stare at Jonghyeon again then left them.

The polices took the real shoplifter to the station.

-----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter