Hero

Just Me & You

Taemin rubbed his eyes sleepily as he trudged from his bedroom to the bathroom to pee. He sleepily positioned himself in front of the toilet and dropped his pj pants before he rubbed at his eyes again. As the sleep started to slowly leave, his eyes focused on a spot on the wall that upon further inspection cause him to practically scream and stumble backwards, almost tripping over his pants in the process. 

‘Tae? Are you okay in there?’ Minho his Husband called out to him from the kitchen where he had been sipping at a coffee and reading the paper. 

‘SPIDER! MIN THERE’S A SPIDER YOU HAVE TO GET IT!’ The smaller boy yelled out of the bathroom door as he stood on the other side of the room refusing to move. 

‘Okay i’m coming baby.’ 

Minho entered the bathroom a moment later holding a glass and smiled sympathetically at his Husband who looked terrified. The petite pretty boys fear of bugs was really no joke but Minho would be lying if he said it didn’t make him feel a strong sense of manly pride everytime he saved him from a household intruder. 

'Please can you get it..’ Taemin spoke softly as he watched his taller husbands every move. 

‘I got it it’s okay.’ Minho answered gently as he scooped the spider up carefully into the cup and opened up their bathroom window, setting it free into the wild again before closing it back over quickly. He set the cup down and immediately went to envelope his Husband in a soothing hug. ‘All better now?’

‘Yes thank you. My hero.’ Taemin grinned as he pressed a gentle kiss onto Minho’s cheek in thanks for rescuing him once again.