1 - Soju

What Happened After Tipsy Live 3

a few shots in...

Solar: Wait, wait everyone...

Loser crew: ???

Byul: Why?

Solar: I was a bit dizzy putting the meat on--

loser crew stopped paying attention and went back to what they were doing: byul's eating, hwasa's slurring, and wheein's cleaning the sleeve she accidentally dipped in the gochujang stew.

Solar: Seriously, I just went like...(continues to decribe how she felt by slightly swaying side to side)

a few moments later...

Hwasa: Is it okay if I lose my mind?

Moonbyul: Ah hyejinah

meanwhile...

Solar: Seriously what do I do?

Byul: Just drink it.

Solar: Will I be fine if I drink this?

Byul: Don't worry, I'll drop you off to your house. There's a lot of people who can take you home, Unnie.

Hwasa: yeah, it's okay unnie.

Wheein: I even have dance practice after this...

After hearing what Wheein said, Hwasa became slightly sad because she was going to ask Wheein to come to her house and hang out some more like they used to do...but she didn't say anything.

The night continues with more food and soju when suddenly...

Hwasa: I'm going to put my tears in this cup *stares at her shot glass

a few minutes later...

Hwasa to byul and wheein: can the two of you handle us? 

Wheein: no

Hwasa: I'm drunk though...It feels like I'm walking on the moon.

Wheein thought Hwasa was just pretending she was drunk and playing around, but after taking a good look at her friend... she realized that Hwasa had taken more than she can handle. Hwasa's not really good with alcohol, at least not anymore. 

Wheein taps Hwasa's hand to get her attention...

Wheein: yah hyejinah, are you alright? How many shots have you taken?! 

Hwasa starts counting on her fingers...

Hwasa: hmm 17?

Wheein: YAH! You know you can't drink as much as you used to and even then, you never really drank a lot! What's with you?

Hwasa: *shrugs just felt like drinking tonight

Wheein: is there something wrong? you can tell me... *her worried eyes searches Hwasa's

Hwasa: there's nothing wrong, Wheein. you don't need to worry about me *she says bitterly

Wheein: oh. okay. 

The rest of the night, Wheein couldn't really focus on anything. She knows she needed to look happy and cheerful for the camera so she did, but deep down she couldn't help but feel worried about her friend. She realized that she hasn't really spent time or even texted Hwasa in the last few weeks and she suddenly  felt bad. 

The filming of Tipsy Live finally ended...

Solar in a very loud voice: Okay okay everyone, thank you for your hard work! This was fun! You kids get home safely!

Moonbyul: Alright Unnie, that's good! They heard you! Everyone heard you, even the people at the other restaurant... why are you so loud?!

Solar and Moonbyul waved their goodbyes as Byul's manager drives away leaving Wheein and Hwasa outside of the restaurant...

Hwasa: have fun at your dance practice. i'll see you later wheeinie.

Wheein grabs Hwasa's hand...

Wheein: wait, wait hyejinah... hey are you really okay? 

Hwasa: i'm fine wheein 

Hwasa didn't even turn around to face Wheein when she pulled her hand out of her grasp. This made Wheein sad and upset. They've fought many times before, but this one seems different and all Wheein wants to do is fix "it." Whatever it is. 

So she steps in front of Hwasa and...

Wheein: Hyejinah... I'm skipping dance practice. Can we hang out at your house? 

Hwasa: Why?

Wheein: Come on! It has been a while! I miss you!

Hwasa: Do you?

Wheein: What is that supposed to mean?

Hwasa: nothing forget it...