4 - Meaning

What Happened After Tipsy Live 3

Hwasa: wheeinie... wheeinie, wake up...

Wheein: huh, wha, hyejinah what's going on? (still groggy from being woken up suddenly)

Hwasa: yah how could you leave me by myself in the living room? i thought you left without saying good bye...

Wheein: of course not... (*remembering the events that happened earlier) i... you know i wouldn't do that.

Hwasa: no, i know you wouldn't. 

Hwasa flashes wheein the most genuine smile and Wheein wonders if she remembers what happened.

Wheein: (should i bring it up? it might make us awkward around each other. why does she seem so relaxed? did it not mean anything to her? wait, do I want it to mean something?) uh hyejinah...

Hwasa: hmm?

Wheein: are you okay? you drank a lot tonight...

Hwasa: I have a bit of a headache. I can't believe the amount of alcohol i had today. I haven't drank that much in a long time!

Wheein: yeah, i was so surprised... do— do you remember anything?

Hwasa: uhm no? did something happen?

Wheein: (*flustered) uh what? oh no, nothing just wanted to make sure you're okay.

Hwasa: i'm fine wheeinie, don't worry! i just need some sleep! let's sleep already, it's already 5 am! we can just order in brunch and hang out all day later. what do you think? or wait, nevermind you probably have plans with yoonyoung...

Wheein: no, i don't have any plans.. yeah, why not! we haven't done this in a while and i've missed you.

Hwasa: i've really missed you too.

Hwasa and Wheein finally settled in Hwasa's bed and cuddled just like they used to. Hwasa fell asleep right away while Wheeinie lay still waiting for sleep to come... it didn't.

Wheein: (touches her lips) she didn't remember...