Chapter Two

Nobody Knows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As I left the office I take my time wandering around the grounds of the Academy it just differ from my former school a little way different. Like we have no huge fountain with mermaid holding a jar and the waters are filled of a lot of different kind of coins. Is this kind of fairy tales that too far away in reality? And the students as well are all different kind of breeds consisted of different type of groups. What a bunch of strange people.

I am walking near at the large green fields that are perfectly trimmed probably by equipment I saw at the corners it was operated by old man. And I also saw few students secretly throwing some trash at the fields. What are them, elementary kids? Seriously though is this Hyunjin telling about?

Strangely weird and brutes.

Maybe this is just the layers I have not seen the core. And sudden gushed of excitement came. Like rapidly flowing water I am eager to know and see it in flesh. What kind of person are they? This kind of situation always making me feel alive this type of emotion is unbeatable. And every time I felt bored. I felt my brain is aching and looking for something bizarre thrilling escapades. I always enjoy and anticipating the every situation about to come. I know is somehow strange but not to extent of strangely weird. I am just fond of excitement.

My train of thoughts is interrupted on the sudden splashed of water coming from the water fountain. Luckily I am not standing too near my clothes are only sprinkled some water droplets but still visible. I hissed while wiping my arms, a football rolled at my direction. It bumped to my black wedge shoes and now is wet. So this is the culprit huh.

I heard noises coming to where are I am standing.

I wet my lips and ready to glare to the person who causes it.

"You are lucky I don't have any sharp thing to stab this ball of yours." Nice smell of sarcasm deal with it.

I faced him he seems he is not shock to hear this kind of words. I am slightly amused.

His feline fox eyes greeted me first. And his dangling piercings to his left ear catch my attention. Based on he's uniform wearing, the gym bag loosely hanged at his left shoulder and the football at the ground. He's probably a football player at he's back coming are some of his teammates I might assume.

"I'm sorry about that. And I am really lucky one today."

His cheeks lines suppress when he beam a smile to me, his perfectly aligned white teeth and his eyes becomes too small than before. I am not stun and not admiring him.

He probably noticed it because his smiling face is already gone and replaced of blank face.

"Kang Bra! You really do have need a towel to wipe this."

A guy with big nose, eyes and small lips picked-up the football. His sour face while holding it showed how he's disgusted with it.

"It should be Wonpil's newly laundry towel. He's the one who kicked it; man your feet are really same in the left side!"

The guy who is surely Wonpil smack the tall lean guy head who said the latter although he's way shorter than him he must often do that all the time. And why am I still here I have no time to spend with this bunch of weirdo players. This is just my first day here and I am not kind in need to be overwhelmed from these series of happening. It's not even half of the day yet. Let me take back some of my thoughts earlier.

I'm about to go and exit my existence to them when the tall one blocked my way another annoying people to add to my list.

"Who is she Brian?" curiously asked and amused tone of the tall guy.

"It's Younghyun." He blurted the way he said it like a program that he needs to correct every time. He really lot of names and I am not even interested to hear more about their little chit-chat.

"Whatever dude."

The other attention of the remaining are all pointed at me even the guy who is too busy with his phone earlier is now curiously eyeing me. If I am some weakling and naive one I’ll be mesmerized by their presence and my knees will be weaken by their stares. Yet I am not that kind, poor them.

Another attempt of my exit is failed; Kang named blocked the other side.

"You're not familiar, are you a transferee?"

"So what am I? And move away I'm in hurry." They are lucky I still have long patience to deal with them.

Wonpil whistled, the tall one smirked and Kang is smiling at me again. His perfectly aligned white teeth are showing off.

Why I ended up again here? Ah, Hyunjin's fault.

If they don't want to move away I'll do it for myself I turned my back at them and ready to launch away from them when the one who looks younger got my attention.

"She's the one why Jieun is extremely grumpy today."

"How? Isn't she always grumpy?" Kang yeah I rather call him that is very amused from what he heard he turned his eyes to me.

"No, today is different and her horns are probably growing out due to her upsetting situation earlier and what I heard she finally found her match. Right?" The youngest is referring me and he is raising his both eyebrows to me.

"Oh she is the one. Hwang? Hwang Yani." He's questioning if he's right. And I am not giving them any response, do I need to?

When Kang stated my name that is the time when I turned my attention to them. I stepped forward and they're amused faces are growing. Wonpil mouth is shaped like letter o and a fist can fit with it.

"Really? She's upset already, I'm delighted."

I'll no ask a question how they know my name. I knew after Jieun and my friends encounter. They already dig our identity. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter