-Surprise epilogue-

Not worthy

Soojin and Shuhua has been dating for eight months. Shuhua sat on the couch next to Soojin. The older woman was admiring her gently her hair. They had started out watching a movie but Soojin couldn't focus with the beautiful taiwanese girl beside her. 

 

Shuhua looked at her smiling. "Did you like the movie?" Soojin looked at the TV then at Shuhua. "Uh yeah?" Shuhua laughed. "How much did you actually watch?" Soojin smiled at her nuzzling her nose. "I saw a little when you went to the bathroom." Shuhua pecked her lips giggling softly. 

 

"Oh JinJin I realized my lease is up soon. I was thinking I could move closer to you that way I could come see you more often. You know since we've both been busy. Between your dance classes and my clinicals I've missed you a lot." Soojin looked at her and smiled. 

 

"Well actually Shu I wanted to talk to you about that too." She took her hand kissing it. "I mean you stay here at least two times a week. And you've taken over half of my closet. You have a key. Your own house shoes...I want you to come live here full time..." 

 

Shuhua widened her eyes. "You're willing to put up with me all the time?" Soojin smiled. "Well yeah you're messy and clumsy and I wouldn't let you near my kitchen. But you bring so much life to this place. It's colder without you around. I think it's a good next step for us...And I was also thinking...I want to come out." She looked nervous. "I won't say who I'm dating if you don't want. I'll just say I am in love with a beautiful woman." 

 

Shuhua nodded. "That's a lot JinJin...Well first I would love to move in with you!" Soojin smiled brightly kissing her. Shuhua melted into her lips happily kissing her back. After they pulled away Shuhua continued. "And I think if you're ready to come out I'm ready to come out with you. How are we doing it Instagram?" 

 

Soojin smiled. "That sounds like a good idea. But before you're in the public eye Yeh Shuhua I want you to make me a promise." Shuhua looked at her curiously. "I've worked hard over the past eight months to help you see how amazing and beautiful you are. I don't want you reading the comments. It doesn't matter how amazing of a person someone is they will get hate comments. And I don't want the trolls to upset my baobei. Deal?" 

 

Shuhua nodded blushing. "Deal. Should I start my own Insta? In case you wanted to tag me in it." Soojin smiled and kissed her. "You should get one because I think you'd enjoy some of the pictures I've posted on there." She smirked at her. Shuhua leaned in and kissed her the two ending up laying down on the couch making out as they usually did. 

 

It was a Saturday morning. Also known as moving day. The whole of (G)i-dle had shown up to help Shuhua move into Soojins apartment. Most of the heavy lifting was done by the two youngest. Soojin and Soyeon stood back trying to make sure their respective girlfriends didn't hurt themselves. As they finished Soojin and Shuhua stood in Shuhuas old apartment one last time. 

 

Soojin wrapped her arms around Shuhuas waist backhugging her. "How's it feel Baobei? You feeling regrets yet?" Shuhua smiled placing her hands on the girls. "What's there to regret? I'm moving on to the next chapter of my life alongside my beautiful girlfriend." She smiled turning to her. "We should get going the girls will get cranky if we don't get there fast enough." Soojin smiled pecking her lips. "I love you Yeh Shuhua." "I love you too Seo Soojin." They pulled away staying connected by their hands as always. 

 

They arrived at the apartment. Soojins apartment. No Their apartment. Shuhua smiled looking around the living room. "Okay if everyone can just help get the boxes in here we can do the unpacking. Then I'll treat everyone to pizza." Yuqi cheered. "Woo pizza time let's go!" They got to work. 

 

Soon enough all of Shuhuas boxes were stacked neatly in the corner of the room as according to Soojins direction. Shuhua went around getting pizza orders while Soojin pulled up the app and put in hers and Shuhuas usual. "One pepperoni. One mushroom and spinach. And Miyeon and Minnie said they would share an Alfredo and chicken." Soojin nodded as she put them in. "Okay it's gonna be about thirty minutes." 

 

All the girls laid around the room looking tired. "Looks like we'll need to get them blankets and pillows too." Soojin joked. Shuhua hugged her. "I think it's time you make the post don't you?" Soojin smiled. She pulled up her camera taking a picture of the boxes in the corner. Then one of Shuhua beside her her arms wrapped around her waist. Uploading them to insta with a simple filter a few pictures of Shuhua and some of Shuhua and Soojin together. 

 

@CherrySSJ has posted...

 

'Its been nearly ten months since I went through one of the hardest things in my life. I was pulled away from my friends who I came to know as my family. And I was forced to watch in silence as my name and face were plastered everywhere surrounded by words of hatred. During this time I met someone. Someone who would become a shining light in my life. I didn't know immediately how important this person would become to me. Now after eight and a half months of love we have moved in together and decided it's time to tell the world. I am in love with this woman. Her name is Yeh Shuhua and she's one of the kindest smartest and funniest people I know. She has brought so much warmth into my life. I hope everyone gives her the respect and love she deserves.-Soojin' 

 

She smiled reading over the caption. Shuhua read it as well. "That picture of me is bad you should replace it with the one of us in the ice cream parlor. Y'know our first date." She kissed her cheek. Soojin lightly nudged her with her shoulder. "There's no such thing as a bad picture of you Yeh Shuhua." She smiled hitting the post button before closing her phone not bothering to wait for any response. 

 

She heard notifications from three out of the four band members laying in her living room and smiled. "Miyeon I don't know why you don't get a private insta." Miyeon hummed. "You know how accident prone I am. If I try to post something gay on my personal insta and accidentally post it on my official we'll be in big trouble."

 

She looked at Minnie. "I won't risk them separating us. Even if Minnie here is obnoxious and loud and dramatic she's the love of my life. I can't wait til we can get out of this terrible company and live our truth just like you." She held Minnie's hand. Minnie was beside her looking at her smiling like a dork. 

 

Soyeon looked at Yuqi. "Ditto." Yuqi pouted. "Minnie got a big long speech and I get ditto?" Soyeon pulled her close wrapping her arms around her waist. "Come on woogs don't I say enough when we're at home alone?" Yuqi smiled she knew her girlfriend was bad at this kind of stuff and laughed. 

 

"Fine I'll be the one to make the post when we come out and I'll write the big sappy love letter. And then you can just comment 'Ditto' on the post." She joked and nuzzled her. 

 

They all sat relaxing lightly chatting. "So Shu. You will be a vet soon right? What do you want as a gift from us." Shuhua tapped her chin. "A dog? I've always wanted one. If that's okay with JinJin." She looked at the girl to her side who smiled. "we could get two I don't mind as long as you're happy." Shuhua kissed her cheek excitedly. "Yay that means I can get my Haku and Mata!" Soojin tilted her head. "You already named them?" Shuhua smiled and nodded. "Haku and Mata. Hakuna Matata." All the girls laughed at the names thinking they were adorable. 

 

"Well now we have to get them for her. YuYeon you get her Haku. Miyeonnie and I will get her Mata. And Soojin well you can get her your hand in marriage I'm sure she'll love it." Soojin and Shuhua blushed. Shuhua complained loudly. "Yah it's to early for that we don't even know if she will like living with me. Let alone living with me forever." 

 

Soojin laughed softly. "I'll love living with you and I'd love to marry you one day but I also think we should wait." She placed a kiss on the now beet red girls face. Yuqi made a face and looked at Soyeon. "How come we never do sweet stuff like that?" Soyeon rolled her eyes. "You know I'm not good at pda." She whispered pulling Yuqi closer to her wrapping her arm around her shoulders. 

 

Soon they were all eating pizza and playing games. Everyone teamed up with their respective partners. They enjoyed the presence of their friends not even paying attention to the constant pings and news articles appearing. 

 

'Seo Soojin famed Dancer and Singer formerly of Gidle has announced her engagement?'

 

'Seo Soojin former Gidle member married to a woman?"

 

'Who is Seo Soojins wife?'