13th

1023 Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Ningning,


Another week done! Plus I actually saw you yesterday in the cafeteria. I think you were with your friends. And you like strawberries? I happen to see that there was a plastic container full of it beside you. 

 


Again, I'm repeating myself. I am not in anyway a stalker. It just so happens that we got our lunch in a much earlier period yesterday. Please don't think that I'm scouring through the hallways of the university to come across your path. I've settled with just admiring you from afar through the fleeting moments every time my eyes catches a glimpse of you. I'd like to think of these moments as the universe conspiring in letting our paths cross. Even if it's a blink of an eye or a few minutes of just basking in your presence. For me, I take those as my little wins, little push. That the universe is telling me that it is possible: meeting and being friends with you is possible. I don't know when that time will come but perhaps when these words get a little easier to speak and when my heart is ready to take the scene of witnessing your smile in person.

 

—half past ten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter