Teasers for the future!

Work before ♥

image?format=raw&type=orig&id=2183

Mianhe everyone, but i wont be able to post any chapters of this as of yet!

My old laptop crashed and I wasn't able to save this story on my usb!

But here are some teasers that will be big in the story!

 

(each time I update a chapter I'll delete the teaser that goes with it)

 

II. Anneyong Shinee

They watched in awe as her soft voice belted out Jonghyun's part with ease. It was amazing. Her voice was so light and airy and yet so full of raw emotion. It carried out through the whole room, not leaving an inch to be deaf to her voice.

The brunette boy wasn't bad either. His dance skills were amazing. The way he carried his moves in such a fluid way made even the Dancing Maknae gape. His voice was pretty deep for someone as baby faced as he, but it went perfectly for Minho's rapping in the background.

They were absolutely amazed.

"There you are!"

-Thump-

 

III. Seonsaengnim and Hyungdul's advise

"I pressume you five have met my jokattal [neice]... so what do you five think of her?"Sooman's voice was monotone. The five didn't know how to answer him. This was his neice they were talking about. They didn't know what to make of her. There meeting was so brief and tense it could hardly give a chance for any of the boys to try to get to know her.

"Well seonsaengnim..." Onew decided to be a good Leader and be the first to speak, "She seems like an interesting and hard working girl. I can't wait to work with her."

Sooman nodded at his response, "What about you..." his eyes traveled to the Diva of the group, "Key."

Key was usually the one to caring himself with confidence and showed no fear, except for that one time on Yunhanams, but when it came to the gaze of  the CEO of SME... he felt like jello

"She's... interesting as Onew-hyung said seonsaengnim..." he chose his words carefully not to get in trouble in anyway. Sooman's gaze was still on the diva for a couple of moments. He then thurned around and stared out his window.

"Yun-ah is very precious to me like Sunny. She may not be my daughter, but she's the closest I have to one... She'll also will be take over SME once Im gone... so let me make this clear..." He turned around and looked at the boys with a firm and serious gaze making them all flinch.

"As long as I am CEO of this company, you will make sure to keep Yun safe."

"Neh Seonsaengnim." They answered in unison

"... And you will not fall in love with her."

 

More Teasers to come!!! Sorry but Im still unable to update. So these next few weeks I'll be adding more Teasers to compensate!

IV. Do you remember? (Part.1)

Jonghyun watched in absolute amazement as this girl skillful played her own rendition of Yiruma's 'River flows in You'. She had a pair of headphones on so she couldn't listen to what she was playing. And to top it all off her eyes were closed, CLOSED! How many people do you see nowadays doing fingerstyle guitar in such a smooth fashion? Not only that, but she was doing it with her ears and eyes closed, in a sense. Just watching Taemin play this song on the piano amazed him, but watching thie girl play it on a guitar just baffled him. 

~*~

Onew couldn't help, but smile as this small little girl bowed in apology to him.  

"You're really soft like tofu... did you know that?" she stated out of the blue. She had a bored look on his face, but he could still see the twinkle of amusement in her eyes.

He laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head, "Thats why my nickname is Onew."

She blinked and looked up a him with curious eyes. She unintenionally made an aeygo like pose when she tilted her head slightly to the side and slightly onpened in an 'o' shape. "Whats you're real name then?"

Onew  grinned and bowed, "Seonsaegnim, Je ireum-eun Lee, Jinki imnida (Teacher my name is Jinki Lee)


Hope you liked the teasers! Oh and thank you iapple (click to go to her profile) for the wonderful poster!