The Five what ifs Between Us

One Shot Collections~

“What ifs are what people suddenly thinking when they are having happy moments with someone special.”

“Hey, Hyunnie.” Sunggyu suddenly called his boyfriend which successfully gains his boyfriend’s attention.

“Yes, Gyu?” Woohyun replied with a smile and pats Sunggyu’s hair.

Sunggyu lies on his stomach and tilts his head a little.”I’m thinking a lot of what ifs between us.”

Woohyun’s smile vanishes and he seriously looks at Sunggyu.

“What do you mean by what ifs?”

Sunggyu softly smiles.”We don’t know what will happen in the future.” He softly takes Woohyun’s cheek.”What ifs are meant to be in our mind to imagine what will happen in the future, Woohyun.”

Woohyun kisses Sunggyu’s temple and Sunggyu naturally closes his eyes.

“And there won’t be any what ifs in our love story.”

“But, I keep thinking about what ifs, though.” Sunggyu said.

“Then, don’t.” Woohyun replied.”Your thinking usually lead to negative what ifs, not positive.”

Sunggyu giggles a little.”You know me so well, Hyunnie.”

Woohyun’s smile finally back.”Of course, silly. You like to think negative. You may think about what ifs, but please make sure it’s positive.”

Sunggyu quickly sits up and looks at Woohyun with serious face.

“The first what ifs, what if you are not with me right now?” Sunggyu asked.”You may think that you are not facing me right now. You are looking at someone else, not me.”

Woohyun sighs.”Should we really do this, baby?”

Sunggyu excitedly nods.

“Well, if you are not the one who should I facing right now, I am going to find you until you are the one who sits in front of me now.”

Shock is decorated on Sunggyu’s face, but he quickly smiles and continues,

“The second what ifs, what if I’m not the one who should be everything you wanted?”

Woohyun seriously looks at Sunggyu and takes Sunggyu’s right hand and answers,

“You are the one I wanted since long time ago and I will accept the real you.”

Sunggyu bites his lower lip, trying hard to not smile and continues again.

“The third what ifs, what if I have another guy? In other mean, I’m cheating.”

Woohyun pecks Sunggyu’s lips.

“I will ask your reasons. You may have your own reasons and I respect that. You may be trapped by that someone or something.”

“The forth what ifs, what if you are cheating?”

Woohyun kisses the back of Sunggyu’s hand and replies,

“You know I won’t do that.”

“But, still…” Sunggyu resisted.

“You may slap me, hit me, kill me…” Woohyun told Sunggyu.”But…please don’t let me out of your life. I can’t live without you.”

Sunggyu pushes Woohyun a little.”But, you cheated! Why would I want someone who likes to cheat to live beside me?”

“Because I can’t live if you let me out of your life.”

Sunggyu becomes silent. Woohyun slowly leans and finally captures Sunggyu’s lips. After a while, they separate themselves.

“Now, the last what ifs…”

“Finally…” Woohyun sighs in content.”…and I want this to be positive what ifs, babe.”

“…what if I want to spend the rest of my life with you?”

Woohyun’s eyes widened and looks at Sunggyu.

“S…seriously?”

Sunggyu softly nods and kisses Woohyun’s cheek.

“I’m serious and I think five what ifs are enough between us.” Sunggyu said.”And now, what is your answer?”

Woohyun takes Sunggyu’s face and whispers,

“I will take care of you until end of my life. I will make you happy. I won’t hurt or disappoint you. I will always by your side.”

Sunggyu smiles and crushes his lips to Woohyun.

“What ifs may be negative or positive imagines which depend on how you think and how people respond.”