Baby, I Just Leave for a While. I’ll Be Back

One Shot Collections~

Woogyu, Angst~

 

Time finally arrived, I will leave. Leave you for a while. I’ll be back soon…”

              And suddenly there is a tear falls on that writing. From one to many tears is falling from a pair of beautiful but sad eyes. The man bites his lower lip and looks up at the sky.

              “You said you just leave for a while…” he sobbed.”…where are you now…”

 

              A Week Ago…

              “Woohyunnie…” a cute man called with a smile.

              Woohyun turned around and smiled to the cute man.”Yes, My Sunggyu?”

              Sunggyu hugged his neck and whispered.”I love you.”

              Woohyun’s smile grew and pulled Sunggyu into a hug.

              “I love you too.”

              Their hug lasted for two minutes and Sunggyu slowly pulled away.

              “Woohyunie, if I leave you, do you believe that I’ll back to you soon?”

              Woohyun’s smile vanished and furrowed his eyebrows.”What do you mean by ‘I leave you’?”

              “Don’t worry, Woohyunie. I just leave for a while and I will back without your realization.”

              Woohyun kissed Sunggyu’s lips and hugged him.”Don’t leave.”

              He pecked Sunggyu’s lips.”I can’t live without you.”

              “Shush!” Sunggyu put his finger to Woohyun’s lips.”You can’t say that. You can live. Just like I said, I just leave for a while.”

              “Why do you keep saying you just leave for a while? Where do you want to go?” Woohyun pouted.

              Sunggyu kissed Woohyun’s forehead.”Silly. I have to inform you, I don’t want you to crazily searching for me just like a year ago.”

              “That’s because you leaved without saying.”

              “That’s why I’m telling you now.” Sunggyu softly spoke and kissed Woohyun’s cheeks.

              Woohyun smiled and pecked Sunggyu’s lips.

              “Fine. But, I only permit you to leave me for 2 days. You have to back to my side after 2 days, okay?”

              Sunggyu gave Woohyun smile and pecked his lips.

              “I love you so much, you know that, right?”

              Woohyun nodded.

              “I will miss you so much when I leave. You realize that, right?”

              Woohyun nodded again, with a smile.

              A tear suddenly fell from Sunggyu’s eye, making Woohyun’s smile vanished.

              “Why are you crying?” Woohyun panicky said as Sunggyu’s tears fell even more.

              Sunggyu sobbed.”I don’t want to leave you.”

              Woohyun slowly smiled and softly pinched Sunggyu’s nose.”You are the one who wanted to leave me. And now, look at you, crying and don’t want to leave me.”

              Sunggyu hugged Woohyun.

              “Remember, Hyunnie. I just leave you for a while and I try to quickly back to your side again.”

              “Okay.” Woohyun said and they tightened their hug.

 

              2 Days later…

              There was a man running at the corridors which looked like hospital. He roughly opened a door and he felt his eyes are burning with tears and finally they fell. He rushed to the bed and held the closed eyes pale face man’s hand.

              “Sunggyu…” He sobbed.”…my Sunggyu…”

              Sunggyu’s families sobbed and his brother, Myungsoo, held Woohyun’s shoulder.

              “Why…” Woohyun sobbed in Sunggyu’s hand.”…why this happened…”

              “He was sick. He had been diagnosed last stadium of cancer. Sunggyu-hyung didn’t allow me or us to tell you.”

              More tears were falling.

              “Sunggyu…” he called.”…is this what you meant by leave? Leaving me for a while? You lied! You are going to leave me forever! Sunggyu…gyu…My Gyu…open your eyes. Please…please open your eyes!”

 

              After the Funeral

              “Woohyun-hyung.” Myungsoo called.

              Woohyun looked at Myungsoo and smiled a little.

              Myungsoo took something from his pocket and stretched out his hand with a letter.

              “From Sunggyu-hyung. He asked me to give you.”

              Woohyun took the letter and said.”Thank you.”

 

Hyunnie, my time has arrived. Let me tell you again

I just leave you for a while. I’ll back soon.

Remember? You hugged me and said don’t leave

But I only could say that I just leave for a while.

Hyunnie, Your persuasion made my heart hurt and sad.

But…

I have to leave.

Yes, it’s really sad.

But, one thing is…

I’ll back to your side. Maybe not now, maybe not in two years

But…

Will you wait for me?