Is This Only A Daydream or Not…?

One Shot Collections~

WooGyu, Angst

“Daydream is a series of pleasant thoughts that distract one’s attention from this present time.”

 

Woohyun looks at his both hands and looks back at the sky. He slowly closes his eyes and his mind starts playing a scene where there are two men who are holding hands. Smiles are curved on their faces.

“Promise to love me?”

“I love you until this world end.” Woohyun promised.”I won’t ever stop loving you, even in my dream, Sunggyu.”

Sunggyu smiled and kissed his cheek.”I love you too.”

Woohyun’s eyes snaps open and look around. He stands up and quickly walks out the café. Woohyun stops at the park and stops at the long chair. His mind quickly starts playing a scene again, with similar two men.

“Hyunnie, I have a question.”

“What is it, Gyu?”

“If this is only a daydream, what would you do?”

Woohyun chewed his inside mouth.”What do you mean by this is only a daydream?”

Sunggyu smiled and held Woohyun’s hands.

“I felt that this is only my daydream and one day, I have to wake up.”

Woohyun quickly pulled Sunggyu in his arms.

“This is real. You are real. I am real. This is not a daydream.” Then, Woohyun kissed Sunggyu’s lips.”Can you feel my kiss just now?”

Sunggyu slowly nodded.

“See, you can feel it.”

Sunggyu’s lips slowly curve into a small smile and whispered.”I hope so too.”

Woohyun jerks up when he felt something suddenly hit his back. He looks around and quickly sees a kid slowly running toward him and the kid quickly bows his head when he finally stands in front of Woohyun.

“I’m sorry, uncle.” The kid said with sad tone in his voice.

Woohyun bitterly smiled and rubs the kid’s hair.

“It’s okay, kid. You remind me for someone.”

The kid looks at Woohyun and slowly speaks.”Who?”

Woohyun just smiles and his mind quickly wonder around again, this time there is only a man standing with hands inside his pockets.

“Watch out!”

Before Woohyun could turn his body, something already hit his back. He quickly turned around and saw a ball beside his feet and someone was running toward him. That someone quickly bowed his head when he finally stood in front of Woohyun.

“I’m sorry!” the man said.”My nephew played and he used his energy more than he should.”

Woohyun quickly felt his heart started beating like crazy when he saw the man’s face.

“Excuse me.” The man said.”Do you hear me?”

Woohyun shook his head a little and cough a little to fix his composure.”I… it’s fine.”

The man smiled.”I’m glad, then.”

He picked up the ball and mouth ‘good-bye’.

“Wait!” Woohyun shouted.”What is your name? And how can I meet you again?”

“I’m Sunggyu. You can meet me whenever you start daydream.”

Sunggyu quickly went away and Woohyun started smiling like an idiot.

Woohyun realizes he had been daydream when he felt a pull on his cloth.

“Why did you smile like an idiot, Uncle?”

Woohyun smiles.”You made me remember someone important in my life.”

The kid tilts his head and says.”Really?”

“Yes, and do you like to daydream, kid?”

The kid happily nods.

“But, mom is angry, though, if I dare to daydream.”

“Kid, it’s okay to daydream. Because, daydream may be is the best time of your life.”