Chapter 2

I think I...

"You think! You can beat me!?" Bora challenges, eyes staring down the boy who has a cocky grin playing on his lips.

He raises a brow. "What if I can Princess." He smirks, earning whistles from those around them, excited to see how everything goes down.

Bora scoffs, how dare he call her princess? She's a— "queen! I'm a queen! You got that?!"

Siyeon who's was watching from the crowd, looks worriedly at Bora and the boy. One, because Bora was a pro drinker! Yeah bora can probably take about 15 to 28 shots without dying of alcohol poisoning. But still!

The boy had absolute no chance on winning against bora. "The queen of drinking" titled after defeating a girl from college, who was previously known as "The queen of drinking" until she was shamefully defeated by Bora. She was only 16.

Siyeon watches as both Bora and Yoongi who she got to know the name of after round 6. They kept going back and forth between the two, the crowd getting more louder as each struggled to beat the other.

It was tough competition, but in the end Bora ending as the winner, with 29 shots. Yoongi with 28.

Siyeon notices the sluggish movements of Bora, struggling to stand up straight. Hand barely holding onto the table edge.

"Bora!" Catching her in her arms, Siyeon worriedly looks at the older. Bora couldn't even fully open her eyes, barely able to form sentences much less.

Siyeon sighs, glancing up to Yoongi who was being carried by three guys. One scolding him, another having a firm grip on his hair, lastly the other quietly escorting him out.

Looking down to her best friend passed out drunk in her arms, Siyeon doesn't know what to do. Her mind clouded with worry, alcohol and Minji.

Minji...

 

Where the hell are you?

 

 

———

 

 

"Thank you Jun," the boy named Jun shakes his head smiling at her. 

 

"Don't worry. I've known Bora since forever now. I know how she gets when drunk." He says looking down at the sleeping girl a smile on his lips.

Siyeon looks at her sleeping friend with a chuckle. "Idiot." She mumbles.

Looking back at the boy, she says, "want me to take you back?" Jun says first, Siyeon sheepishly smiles, 

"please,"

Jun drops Siyeon back to the party, before leaving Siyeon says, "hey thanks again for letting Bora crash over your place. I'll pick her up tomorrow." 

Jun chuckles nodding his head, but also not believing a single word.

"Sure," before driving off, telling her to be safe.

 

Siyeon is now alone in the middle of the street. 

 

At least I know Bora's safe...

Her mind wandering over to Minji who she hasn't yet seen since yesterday.

Making her way over to the party once again, she chooses to not worry to much about her roommate. Instead her mind on getting wasted.

 

 

———

 

 

She's been dancing and drinking for the two and a half hours. Siyeon since  than has been losing track of time, just enjoying herself.

Her mind far away from Minji.

 

Or so she tries to convince herself.

 

Siyeon drunkenly makes her way over to the sofa far from the dancing body's. She drops herself down with a groan.

Her head hurt. Her mind still on Minji. Her entire body ached. She could feel herself wanting to throw up.

Siyeon stared up the high ceiling. Her beer hanging loosely from her hand. The noise around her fading into the night, the lights lighting up like Christmas lights. Everything felt calm.

 

"Guys look who's here!" Cheers could be heard, people whispering out loud.

Siyeon ignores it.

Until...

 

"Hey who's that girl with JB?" Two girls whisper between them, but Siyeon hears. Still ignoring all the sudden commotion.

It goes on like that for half an hour. Siyeon laid back against the couch eyes closed, her beer empty.

She suddenly scrunches up her noise, her mind still wide awake, even after having closed her eyes, trying to get some needed sleep. 

Siyeon slowly began to stand up, her head going dizzy. "Oh ." Even after getting some rest, her balance still wasn't so good.

But slowly Siyeon makes her way through the still many sweaty body's.

Siyeon may still be somewhat drunk, but her eyes never fail her. 7ft away from her is Minji. Minji who she hasn't seen since yesterday, Minji who is dancing with someone else, Minji who is happily smiling like she didn't have Siyeon worried sick about her, Minji who is passionately making out with someone else.

 

It's like everything stops. The music, the people, only Minji moving in slow motion with the person who was kissing down her neck.

And Siyeon she know she shouldn't be feeling like this. Like a burning fire was burning deep inside of her, ready to beat the guy kissing down Minji's throat. Minji doesn't seem to notice her, to engrossed in the feeling of somone touching her.

Siyeon shouldn't be feeling like this. But she is and she hates the feeling. The feeling of jealousy.